FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to find good content writer?

cps31
I am searching for good writers who have knowledge in photo editing and photoshop tools and techniques, but not getting any response. How could I find a writer who is a designer also? Can anybody have any experience on this?
Marcuzzo
cps31 wrote:
I am searching for good writers who have knowledge in photo editing and photoshop tools and techniques, but not getting any response. How could I find a writer who is a designer also? Can anybody have any experience on this?

your question isn't clear.
when you say 'writer', do you mean developer/coder or do you actually mean writer as in a person that will write articles?
zacky
Marcuzzo wrote:
cps31 wrote:

your question isn't clear.
when you say 'writer', do you mean developer/coder or do you actually mean writer as in a person that will write articles?

I don't know but I think its straight forward for me what he means. Although on next sentence it confuses me too as being a writer is far from designer.

Anyway, correct me if i'm wrong but I do believe he is looking for people who wrote articles about photo editing, Photoshop tools and techniques as subject matter.

Then you want that writer to have knowledge in web designing too which I guess because you expect if that person is proficient on that subject, that person can uses it too.

So its like a writer that writes articles for you and at the same time designing the web page.

If I got you then its kinda hard actually to find someone like that. Normally people who got skills in writing or blogging are experts. Which means they maintain their own sites for they're own purposes.

Lastly, I am just curious why this post was in SEO Category? what's the connect?
sonam
If I good understand him he need writer who will write articles about photo editing. But he need someone who know design and programming too, because he would like present how photo editing will interacting with web sites.

Sonam
cps31
sonam wrote:
If I good understand him he need writer who will write articles about photo editing. But he need someone who know design and programming too, because he would like present how photo editing will interacting with web sites.

Sonam

You are completely right and I need someone to write an article who knows photoshop also.
rafael2112
Is confusing, should be objective

You want a designer photoshop (art creator) who knows how to write article ( do not want a Webdesigner or is it to create tempates for websites?).
Define and explain what will be the most work, art creator or article about photoshop (tools and techniques).

Should announce these two forums:

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-17.html

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-19.html
cps31
rafael2112 wrote:
Is confusing, should be objective

You want a designer photoshop (art creator) who knows how to write article ( do not want a Webdesigner or is it to create tempates for websites?).
Define and explain what will be the most work, art creator or article about photoshop (tools and techniques).

Should announce these two forums:

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-17.html

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-19.html

Actually we have already tried the writer who dont have any photoshop knowledge and not satisfied with their writings as they just copy things from other post. So we are searching for someone who can write both article and tutorial on photoshop tools and tricks. Thank you for the suggestion I am going to try this way now.
codegeek
Sounds like something I could do. Although I'm not an expert at either, I've been doing content writing as well as Photoshopping for a pretty long time. We can talk via PM if you're still looking for someone. Very Happy