FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

GTA San Andreas 10-year Anniversary

Sergiz
Yesterday was 10 year anniversary of GTA San Andreas release. It was released on 26th October 2004 for PS2 in North America. Release in Europe followed three days later, on 29th October.

I bought PS2 for this game because PC release was set for next year. I still think it's one of the best games made so far and sale numbers confirm it. It just never gets old and I still play it from time to time.

eltole
how many gud times!
RosenCruz
Wow. Time flies by and I feel old Laughing
zarawatsonn
To be honest.

I love this game more than anything in my life. The story background presented in this game is awesome.
SpaceInvader75
In fact, I played GTA for the PlayStation one! lol Every version of the game I've played was fun. In fact, I just started playing GTA V again. I think I played it online so much I finally got a little tired of it. But that took me a really long time (and I was unemployed most of that time lol).

Then I realized I never finished the story mode for GTA V, so I started over a couple of weeks ago. Do you think they would ever release one (especially an older one like San Andreas) on Android? That would be really cool.
bahran
I am playing SA-MP. SA-MP has RPG servers. I like its.
Josso
I think the multiplayer mod is still pretty active, I never got it working, probably give it another try sometime.