FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Joomla

Rakatravel
Is it generally easy to install Joomla on Frihost?
Sergiz
Why would it be any different than other hosts? It comes with installer, so all you do is to follow on-screen instructions and put in some details (like DB information).
thantoanthang
Sergiz wrote:
Why would it be any different than other hosts? It comes with installer, so all you do is to follow on-screen instructions and put in some details (like DB information).

But I just wonder if the frihost.com lasted forever? And if it close one day, may I transfer my database to another web host?
deanhills
thantoanthang wrote:
Sergiz wrote:

But I just wonder if the frihost.com lasted forever? And if it close one day, may I transfer my database to another web host?
Of course you can. All you need to do is make regular backups and save those to the hard disk of your computer. Then if anything should happen, all you need to do is upload it to your new Web host and ask them to unpack it for you.

Challenge however is to get free hosting first. The quality on our servers presently is really great.
ra-dio
As far as I know there is no hosting event paid with guarantee of lasting forever. Backups are good solution.