FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how to create a successful social media page?

corine2014
i would like to create a social media page. Am actually wondering if there is any requirement do have it successful. is it possible to make money with it once it is knows? thaks for helping with an advice or a link.

MODERATOR - Thread moved to appropriate forum; please read The Forum Rules
- Ankhanu
amagard
When you look at the hundreds of social networking websites or photo sharing sites or open source blogging systems ( and Wordpress is even not on that list ) or the huge list of Content Management Systems (CMS) you probably agree with me that it does not make much sense to develop another one.

Many of these systems can be customized thru themes and plug-ins to fulfill your needs. And because there are so many available already it will be hard to make real money with this. Unless you can think of THE feature not provided by any other system.
cps31
Its true that there are already established social media sites available now then why we need another one! Its really difficult to compete with that famous sites also.
playfungames
If you are talking about making your own social media page successful (like the facebook page for your website successful), then you can:
1) Create a great website with tons of quality content. Place like widgets in your pages and you'll have people following you in popular social media websites.
2) Post daily in social media websites. Preferably pictures.
3) Make sure that your posts are engaging. Ask visitors questions via picture posts or use that sneaky trick of starting your posts with "Like if" or "Share if".