FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

do you know your boby shape?

corine2014
hi there,
every body has a bodyshape and we should know it in order to get well dressed especially for the ladies. There are four different body shapes (A, O, V and H). whatever it is, we, ladies just have to know how to value it by wearing the good items.
what's yours? check it out.

MODERATOR - Thread moved to appropriate forum; please read The Forum Rules
- Ankhanu
grofet
My body is slim and quite tall. May be the shape of my body is like I. Am i right?
Peterssidan
I'm not familiar with the body shapes A, O, V and H but I guess I'm an H because I'm quite even as I see it (I'm a male). What is A? A lady with a big behind or is it a person with small arms and huge leg muscles?
deanhills
I Googled it and couldn't find alphabetical body types. "A" would probably be closest to Apple in the types below. A lady with a bigger upper body in comparison with lower body.

Source: http://www.calculator.net/body-type-calculator.html
BigGeek
I found this on Bodybuilding dot com http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ms-fit9.htm they talk about the A, V, O, & H body type along with the ruler body type and the 8 body type. They also give a good write up on what you need to focus on in terms of training to gain symmetry in the body. Thing is it does not matter too much what your body type is - as long as you train and watch your diet you can develop a great physique regardless of your body shape.

In the 60's the first Mr. Olympia was a guy named Larry Scott and he had a pear shaped body - he was able to train to overcome his genetic weak points and develop a winning body. So you can always overcome your limitations with focused training and diet!!