FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PHP-Nuke Services

lockwolf
Since Maka isn't here anymore and they're isnt anybody to do stuff related to PHP-Nuke, Ill try my hand at it.

What I Will Do and Price (The Price is Negotiable)

Installing PHP-Nuke (Non Fantastico) - 15 Frih$
Blocks - 5-10 Frih$ (Depends on Diffuculty of Install)
Modules - 10-30 Frih$ (Depends on Diffuculty of Install)
Nuke Sentinel Install - 20 Frih$
Patching - 20 Frih$
Template Install - 5 Frih$
Help With Stuff - Depends on how bad you screwed it up

Please Provide a link to where I could download the file that you want to have installed. I will try my best to search for stuff you want but what I find is limited to what is out there for free. If I do not find it on a site and you find it later on, I will take 1 Frih$ off the purchase price (Be honest please)

A Special Deal: Get a 5 Frih$ discount on any of the services listed above (Yes, any service) if you add a small link that says Edited by Lockwolf with a link to http://lockwolf.frihost.net (That means you could get a template installed for free, limit one per customer)

IF I had helped you with your PHP-Nuke and there is something wrong due to mod installation error by me, I will help you fix it for FREE.
IF you were the one that caused the error and I helped you install the mod, I will charge you support at a 50% discount.

Notes

• You need to trust me with either Cpanel and FTP or Directadmin and FTP Access.
  • Please note that I am a HUMAN. So I can make errors sometimes.
  • ++ Depending on the mod, extra charges may be made.
  • ** I will try to help you with your PHP-Nuke. I do not guarantee I can help you with your problem. But most of the times, I can.

Yes, Parts of this post was stolen from N0obie4life's phpBB Services Topic!
n0obie4life
lol. You evil thing Very Happy.

Anyway, I updated the useful marketplace topics.

Quote:
IF I had helped you with your phpBB and there is something wrong due to mod installation error by me, I will help you fix it for FREE.

You missed out that Very Happy
lockwolf
LOL thanks for pointing that out. You saved me serious stupidiy points
shabda
He he even Copy+Paste has its limitations. You must have left it as it was noobie, that would have been real fun.
salman_500
hey lockwolf if your so good at php-nuke can you plz tell me how to fix the problem where html code is shown in the reviews and phpbb posts....

well i can offer the same services becaus i am experienced with phpnuke as i have a whole sita based on it....i can a handle much of the requests apart frm the 1 i asked....i didn't work over it yet....But i can handle almost all of the basic situations and most of the professional ones......look at my site and then place a request Gamers Online.. Wink
lockwolf
salman_500 wrote:
hey lockwolf if your so good at php-nuke can you plz tell me how to fix the problem where html code is shown in the reviews and phpbb posts....

I couldn't find any problems but I did notice that you dont have a "Powered by PHP-Nuke" in your footer.
n0obie4life
You deserve to die! Credit the CMS at least, it gives the least respect to the author!
salman_500
ok ok ok........i put the powered by php-nuke again....

and lockwolf i now opened the reviews section ans rote 1 review check it out and then tell me how to fix it.... you can also open my forums and see any post....like that territory usa 1......you'll see that even the links of mailto: are shown....

plz tell me how to fix

ny 1
lockwolf
Did you use BBCode or HTML to make your message and review? thats the only thing I can think of off the top of my head
salman_500
i used html ofcource...in reviews u cannot use bbcode and in the forums i used html in the territoryusa and thos <br/> are there when u press enter..
lockwolf
salman_500 wrote:
i used html ofcource...in reviews u cannot use bbcode and in the forums i used html in the territoryusa and thos <br/> are there when u press enter..

Yeah....Your not suppost to use HTML in reviews or forums with php-nuke cuz it doesnt work. Format everything in your review the way you want it and change the HTML in your post to BBCode and youll be fine.
salman_500
nvm mind i managed to fix that...but now i face another problem.....

i cant add downloads......wen i validate them they do not enter into database
mattd8752
I just need a copy of php nuke e-mailed to me, you can't download it free anymore because the older version is not a download. I'd buy that off of you for 15frih$ if possible?
lockwolf
mattd8752 wrote:
I just need a copy of php nuke e-mailed to me, you can't download it free anymore because the older version is not a download. I'd buy that off of you for 15frih$ if possible?

Which version are you looking for?
mattd8752
Really, it doesn't matter that much, can you give me a quote of price? I don't care as long as it is a working version.
salman_500
hey can u install a cahs mod for me on my phpnuke based forum...and a shop for the peple to buy stuff....

is this possible that you do it this way that wen a person reaches a specific amount of pints he/she get a message sayin that now u have enof money to buy this or watever....and a shop with the list of all you can buy and view???? if you can do all this ill pay you the price u ask... Cool
lockwolf
salman_500 wrote:
hey can u install a cahs mod for me on my phpnuke based forum...and a shop for the peple to buy stuff....

I have tried the only few cash addons that I could find and they all didn't work Sad
You could try installing them as if you were installing it on PHPBB but thats all I can think of. Mine does have a working cashmod but I am using a diffrent version of PHP-Nuke that was made by a diffrent person.

Matt: Here is a link for PHP-Nuke 7.6 which is the most secure recent release
mattd8752
Thanks I sent you 10 frih$ I can't seem to figure it out, I will pay you the 15 more, leaving a link to your site on my website... I will pay you to remove it probably pretty soon, but anyhow, can you install it, if you can pm me, and I will send the details back.
ajoaktree
I am interested in a Nuke install... I sent you a PM.
salman_500
lockwolf wrote:
salman_500 wrote:

I have tried the only few cash addons that I could find and they all didn't work Sad
You could try installing them as if you were installing it on PHPBB but thats all I can think of. Mine does have a working cashmod but I am using a diffrent version of PHP-Nuke that was made by a diffrent person.

Matt: Here is a link for PHP-Nuke 7.6 which is the most secure recent release

so does this mean ur not gonna install a cash module or points system with a shop for me??????

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN FOR ME...............ILL PAY......................
lockwolf
salman_500 wrote:
so does this mean ur not gonna install a cash module or points system with a shop for me??????

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN FOR ME...............ILL PAY......................

I have found a few cash mods and if you want Ill try to install them but if I remember right, I had do edit some files and stuff like that. I cant get it from the computer I am on now cuz its a school computer but I will when I get home. PM me your stuff and Ill try my best.
Summer
I want a dark theme with nice blue for my php-nuke . And I want the theme to be default theme .

How much frih$ u want ? If you accept , PM me and I tell u the details .
salman_500
hey.....

lockwolf.....wat happened to my cash mod....its not installed...rather i cannot post on my site....waht is wrong.....it says that a table is missing....plz fix it quickly..........

NOW!!!!!!!!
salman_500
HEY LOCKWOLF IM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO FINISH OFF WITH THE CASH MOD.......I CANT POST ON THE FORUMS BECAUSE OF MISING TABLES IN DATABASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad
pacslim
salman_500 wrote:
HEY LOCKWOLF IM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO FINISH OFF WITH THE CASH MOD.......I CANT POST ON THE FORUMS BECAUSE OF MISING TABLES IN DATABASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad

I smell a refund coming up lol j/k Surprised

Also if someone can design me a professional looking banner for my site/forum theme and to sum of my small wishes for it, I will pay em 2 sum in our forum valuta

lol same for sum flash/java intro designers, i pay you in frihost money, if u can make that for my site according to my needs ! Wink

pz, ... let me know ya'll ! Arrow