FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

In the minuses

truespeed
First time in the minuses since I first joined. Smile
badai
me too. and look like i can't recover after 2 months.
standready
badai wrote:
me too. and look like i can't recover after 2 months.

You can request a reset of your points.

@truespeed: post, post, post Laughing You can do it. Razz
ScriptHunter
How you do you manage to get below 0 points?

Like what happened?
deanhills
Great to have you back Truespeed. We missed you! Dancing
truespeed
Thanks Dean,I just got out of the habit of coming here.
rjraaz
For me; its to too large. And difficult but not impossible to get it back positive.
amagard
Question to all of you having a big minus: are your web sites hosted here still working ? ( Just curious to find out how serious administrators are about this rule ).

Answer to scripthunter: you get 1 point subtracted every day.
truespeed
amagard wrote:
Question to all of you having a big minus: are your web sites hosted here still working ? ( Just curious to find out how serious administrators are about this rule ).

Answer to scripthunter: you get 1 point subtracted every day.

I don't think that rule was ever properly enforced,Bondings has to remove them manually,so it is unlikely they get removed at all these days. I think there is a thread on here from someone who logged in for the first time since 2006 and was surprised to see he still had his hosting.
deanhills
Agreed Truespeed. In addition when Bondings was still active in the forum he'd more likely have suspended accounts with only a few posts, and thought twice about accounts that have been around for a while with a good sized number of posts. He valued members who had made a contribution to the Forum. Particularly quality posts.
Insanity
That's really great to hear. I've always tried to keep my posts above the minimum, and the reminder emails always help. But I always get a little panicky when I get too low because I'm worried about my hosting being deleted. Glad to hear that Bondings would give second thought to those that have larger post counts or have been here a while. Would suck to lose a bunch of content just because I happened to be on vacation or something!