FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Age is no guarantee of Maturity

abcd1234
A person is defined mature through his attitude if he can able to respond in an appropriate manner to his environment. But what if the person was not raised in a mature intellectual way he can still turn into one if he would depend on himself.
deanhills
Thing is one can never remove people from society. At one point or the other they have to integrate into society in order to survive, unless they are superman or someone like that. In which case they would probably never fit into society.

So if this person is to go to school, even when he/she has not been raised to be mature, society will probably compel the person to be mature. For people who have not been raised to mature, they'll learn pretty quick at school what maturity is about. Some make it, and those who don't probably turn into loners of a kind.
grofet
I think someone can get his or her own maturity by instinct. There are a lot of people that can't get mature although raised in mature intelectual environment.
Mrs_Robota
some age others mature...
spinout
I hope I never get mature!!! Smile

Isn'tit more fun to be odd and cinfuse people?
RosenCruz
Agreed with the subject. age is not a sign of maturity.

Looking at all those old politicians acting like kids, the more true this is is
zimmer
RosenCruz wrote:
Agreed with the subject. age is not a sign of maturity.

Looking at all those old politicians acting like kids, the more true this is is

yeah its true on above subject.

that really depends when is your knowledge become mature and look that this forward than moving backward.
kaysch
abcd1234 wrote:
A person is defined mature through his attitude if he can able to respond in an appropriate manner to his environment. But what if the person was not raised in a mature intellectual way he can still turn into one if he would depend on himself.

I think that is theoretical. We all interact with other people, and that shapes our behaviour.
So I am not sure if I agree with age not being a guarantee of maturity. Ageing leads to experience, and most people would use that experience to learn, for example not to make the same mistakes again in a similar situation. Of course there are those who are reluctant to learning, but I think that on average once you have reached a certain age you have refined your behaviour in such a way that you can be called mature. At least I expect people to behave better when they get older.