FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

When do you realize that it is over ?

webseabpo
If you have been in a really intimate relationship, a relationship which had demanded a lot out of you, a relationship which was more slavery than an equal relationship, sometimes or rather most of the times it is very very difficult to realize when the relationship is over. You get so used to following someone blindly that you are blindfolded to the real truth of life. Even though the other person thinks that he/she is concerned about you he has actually infringed your personal life and put it in deep jeopardy. You keep feeling for the person but never ever does it occur to you that you have lost your life. Though you are alive but you are living not for yourself but for someone else. You start looking for your reasons to be happy in someone else's happiness though this gives the other person a lot of satisfaction it also takes away a lot out of the relationship itself.

In situations like this you lose your self belief and also you lose the capacity for judgement in situations, you are over powered by someone else's wishes and ideas you keep loosing yourself in a crowd and finally lose yourself completely.

The important question however still is when do you realize that it is over? Well I feel you can never realize that it is over, you need a very good friend to take you away from this kind of your life. It is a good friend who can make you get your life back and take you back on track. So, the answer is quite simple when do you realize that it is over - when your best friend says that.
kaysch
"demanding relationship", "slavery", "follow somebody blindly", life infringement", "jeopardizing life", "only living for someone else", "losing yourself completely".
Hm, it seems you went through some serious disappointment, not only when your partner broke up the relationship but already while the relationship was still going on. Well, often separations are hard to accept.

I'm not sure it matters when you realize it's over. It certainly should not be your best friend who tells you. It's something between yourself and your ex partner. If there is something to clarify it's mostly best to discuss between the two of you, and just between the two of you.

However I think you should end this chapter in your mind, take some rest and then start again, possibly learning from your past experience. Good luck!
loveandormoney
webseabpo wrote:
If you have been in a really intimate relationship, a relationship which had demanded a lot out of you, a relationship which was more slavery than an equal relationship, sometimes or rather most of the times it is very very difficult to realize when the relationship is over. You get so used to following someone blindly that you are blindfolded to the real truth of life. Even though the other person thinks that he/she is concerned about you he has actually infringed your personal life and put it in deep jeopardy. You keep feeling for the person but never ever does it occur to you that you have lost your life. Though you are alive but you are living not for yourself but for someone else. You start looking for your reasons to be happy in someone else's happiness though this gives the other person a lot of satisfaction it also takes away a lot out of the relationship itself.

In situations like this you lose your self belief and also you lose the capacity for judgement in situations, you are over powered by someone else's wishes and ideas you keep loosing yourself in a crowd and finally lose yourself completely.

The important question however still is when do you realize that it is over? Well I feel you can never realize that it is over, you need a very good friend to take you away from this kind of your life. It is a good friend who can make you get your life back and take you back on track. So, the answer is quite simple when do you realize that it is over - when your best friend says that.

Go the easy way.
Make peace with Your darling.
zuraguerra
I think it should be over when you don't find yourself happy or in peace. A couple should be a team against life situations. Sometimes, a relationship gets sick and it's super hard to get it healthy again. If your partner and you, after the needed discussions, find that you can work together to reach that point again, you should stay. If you somehow know that your partner won't like the idea/won't compromise to it, then leave.

The worst part of a break up is the hesitation just before it.

It could take some months, but you will find you happy single or maybe you'll start another relationship and put to work the things you learned in this one.

However, just remember that life is short: if you would know that you'll die the day after tomorrow, would you be happy being with your actual partner tomorrow as things are know?
quanmechanix
I think that you can only get the feeling that it is all over when you don't feel the spark from your partner anymore.

When you are in a relationship, there should always be something called a 'SPARK'. It's the thing that always keeps you two together and what makes you both happy. If one of you isn't happy anymore with each other, the spark is already gone.
loveandormoney
zuraguerra wrote:
I think it should be over when you don't find yourself happy or in peace. A couple should be a team against life situations. Sometimes, a relationship gets sick and it's super hard to get it healthy again. If your partner and you, after the needed discussions, find that you can work together to reach that point again, you should stay. If you somehow know that your partner won't like the idea/won't compromise to it, then leave.

The worst part of a break up is the hesitation just before it.

It could take some months, but you will find you happy single or maybe you'll start another relationship and put to work the things you learned in this one.

However, just remember that life is short: if you would know that you'll die the day after tomorrow, would you be happy being with your actual partner tomorrow as things are know?

yourself happy or in peace

I am so sorry. you are Wrong.
Totally.
Wrong.

You come home
sad or nopeace or not happy or violated

then Your darling makes You happy for example with sx.

Please try a relationship. It is better than look TV. TV cannot help You.
Da Rossa
My two cents: when small things start annoying you, like common or repeated sentences, then you don't love anymore. And, with love out of equation, everything begins to crumble.
loveandormoney
Da Rossa wrote:
My two cents: when small things start annoying you, like common or repeated sentences, then you don't love anymore. And, with love out of equation, everything begins to crumble.

"when small things start annoying yo"

When You live like that You are guilty

then You ll have trouble with every human.

Ist love outfashioned?