FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your favorite place to travel and why is it Nepal?

playfungames
Thank you for opening this post. I'd like to take this time to tell a bit about my country, Nepal. Yes, we don't have a lot of infrastructures of development but what we have are lots of natural as well as cultural beauties. We are developing slowly and we will eventually get there. But till then, Nepal still has a plethora of things that you can do.

Here's some of the major attractions:
-Trekking: We have 14 mountains that are higher than 8 thousand meters. You'd wanna see those. Reach their base camps.
-Mountain Climbing: Not for everyone, but still a great attraction.
-Adventure Sports: From the mountains arise the wildest rivers. You can try rafting, canyoning, bungee jumping etc here.
-Cultural Beauties: Nepal hosts a mix up of both Hindu as well as Buddhist religion. Due to that, we have lots of temples and pagodas here. You'd like to see the ancient palaces of the multiple kings that ruled portions of this kingdom.

There's a whole lot going on here. I am sure that people in this forum have visited or at least thought about visiting Nepal.

So what are your thoughts about Nepal?