FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what do you think about malaysia?

supermanlovejan
Malaysia is the country in south east Asia, what do you think about malaysia ? what is your first impression about malaysia ?
rayval
supermanlovejan wrote:

Malaysia is the country in south east Asia, what do you think about malaysia ? what is your first impression about malaysia ?

I'll be completely honest, and hope that I don't offend anyone!

I've always thought that Malaysia is pretty much something like Thailand. I've never been there, and never learned much about either of the countrier, and perhaps it's just due to the names which sound somewhat similar to me that I put both countries in the same boat.

It's probably the same kind of association that people make between Hungary, Romania, Ukraine and Serbia. Very different countries, but for someone from the other end of the Earth they might be very different.

If there's anything I'm ignorant about (and I'm sure there is!) just let me know, I'll be happy to learn about it a bit.
chrislim
Pulau Tioman is a nice little island to have a relaxing holiday in.
jamesjohnson5551
Malaysia is a mix of the modern world and a developing nation. With its investment in the high technology industries and moderate oil wealth, it has become one of the richer nations in Southeast Asia.