FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Been off for a while and noticed my site was still hoste

andysart380
Hi everyone. i just noticed that after possibly two years of inactivity my site was still being hosted. This immediately made me feel terrible. So now i am back and want to contribute as much as i can. first thing is first im going to look at as many other users sites as possible and in return i just want to get out of the negative, about 1400 negative wich i assume is VERY bad. so please dont shut my site down as i would like to keep it and start working on and using it again.
Ankhanu
Hey, welcome back!
If you're genuinely looking to get back to posting and want to return to positives, you can request a points reset. The admins are somewhat backed up, so may not process it soon, but, ya never know.
standready
andysart380 wrote:
first thing is first im going to look at as many other users sites as possible

OK, see my sig! Twisted Evil
Welcome back to Frihost. As Ankhanu suggested - points reset. However I encourage you to post as well. We could use the infusion.
RosenCruz
andysart380 wrote:
Hi everyone. i just noticed that after possibly two years of inactivity my site was still being hosted. This immediately made me feel terrible. So now i am back and want to contribute as much as i can. first thing is first im going to look at as many other users sites as possible and in return i just want to get out of the negative, about 1400 negative wich i assume is VERY bad. so please dont shut my site down as i would like to keep it and start working on and using it again.

Glad to see oldies coming back. Hope you post regularly this time Twisted Evil

Just kidding.
Blaster
yea 1400 in the negatives beats me for sure... I though the 500s was bad. Good to see you back though
deanhills
Looks more than two years worth of points though? I thought it was one point a day, so 1400 divided by 365 would be almost four years? Which makes it even more miraculous. Very Happy

Welcome back and looking forward to the posts.
tonberry
Hardcore score man Smile The worst I had was 390 points or something in that area, but my problems are like non-existent when compared to yours.

Writing to bounce back from the negative is fun though, but I'm specific in that regard - always loved those tactical RPGs like Disgaea where you grind endlessly to get to the desired place Very Happy Not much fun for most people though, I think.
grofet
-1400 must be a good super duper record. I'm also have minus in frihost points. I'm to busy with other stuff that makes me forget about frihost forum post. I think as long as the hosted website not consuming too many server resources it's ok. Maybe the admin so busy with other project and don't have time to cleaning the server from inactive users. Having too many negative points is also makes me uncomfortable. I'm feeling that i have a lot of things to catch up immediately. I hope i can change the negative point to positive point to stay hosted on frihost server. Frihost don't have many new topics, so it would be difficult to make a lot of posts for me. I think slow but sure is the key to have positive frihost points right now.
coolclay
I guess for the same reason that no one is creating new accounts, no one is also deleting those with negative points either! That makes me feel better, I thought I was doing poorly dipping in the negatives for the first time ever! I'm in the midst of planning my wedding (in 7 days ahhhh), and really busy with work. Hopefully once winter comes my life will slow down and I can play catch up on Frihost!

I give you props for trying to overcome your balance deficit, it will be tough for sure!
RosenCruz
coolclay wrote:
I guess for the same reason that no one is creating new accounts, no one is also deleting those with negative points either! That makes me feel better, I thought I was doing poorly dipping in the negatives for the first time ever! I'm in the midst of planning my wedding (in 7 days ahhhh), and really busy with work. Hopefully once winter comes my life will slow down and I can play catch up on Frihost!

I give you props for trying to overcome your balance deficit, it will be tough for sure!

Good luck with your wedding. Congratulations Very Happy
playfungames
Well, I think that just like new accounts are not being created, old ones are not being removed as well. Friost is not as active as it is supposed to be and b0ndings seems to be long gone. You can never be able to post again and turn your points back to positive. So, like others are saying, if it is possible to reset your Frihost Points, go ahead with it.