FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Skyrim - Limitless possibility with MOD

alexgordon1986
Skyrim itself is very beautiful and exciting. It contain a vast landscape, beautiful wildlife, mysterious ruins, customizable character and followers system, detailed mission and achievement (which actually decide your ending) and further more a vast variety of enemy to eliminate (don’t forget about Dragons).

But don’t just say “that’s all?” the real fun just start after that. The gamers are hungry for more than the stock version of the game, the Bethesda Game Studio itself allow players to mod the game, imagination just overflowing and so within months thousands of mod appear, which not only improve game play or improve graphic but also a list of custom content in the game. People can built a sword by 3d Max and import it to the game. The modification does not have any limit, still date thousands of new mod or updated posted for Skyrim every month.

if you like to ask me anything about MODDING I would happy to answer you.
Sykox
Hey!

I am really interested in MODs... I have played a few mods with GTA not the Skyrim though...

So can you suggest god mod that you have personally played, liked and where to get them (confirming that they are not virus)

If you know how to make mods or tutorials at where one can start learning would be great!

Thanks,
Sykox
Marcuzzo
Sykox wrote:

If you know how to make mods or tutorials at where one can start learning would be great!

Bethesda releases a kit for this, which is nice. never tried it myself because I mostly play games the console.

for elderscrolls: http://www.creationkit.com/Main_Page
for fallout: http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php?title=Main_Page