FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pregnancy Issues

MarioSiAko
Honestly..my gf and I were having sex for almost 5 months and we always use sex pills..However, recently, my gf never told that she was not taking the pills anymore and that she is pregnant for about a month. what do you think is the best way for meto tell my parents that they will be having a grandchildren soon?
loveandormoney
MarioSiAko wrote:
Honestly..my gf and I were having sex for almost 5 months and we always use sex pills..However, recently, my gf never told that she was not taking the pills anymore and that she is pregnant for about a month. what do you think is the best way for meto tell my parents that they will be having a grandchildren soon?

Is this Your girlfriend or do You spend the nights together?
Da Rossa
Well he did say she is his girlfriend, right?
I simply don't know how to help you in this. What about refraining from beating around the bush and just telling them?

The thing I'm most concerned about is her treacherous behaviour. Why would she suddenly stop taking the pills without telling you first? Only if she DID want to get pregnant without you having any part in this decision. And what is worse, if she is really pregnant, then congratulations, you'll have a child! Yes, because since the child is innocent in all this, I would rather die than suggesting you an abortion.

I'm curious now: why did she do it?
rx9876
Da Rossa wrote:
I simply don't know how to help you in this. What about refraining from beating around the bush and just telling them?

The thing I'm most concerned about is her treacherous behaviour. Why would she suddenly stop taking the pills without telling you first? Only if she DID want to get pregnant without you having any part in this decision. And what is worse, if she is really pregnant, then congratulations, you'll have a child! Yes, because since the child is innocent in all this, I would rather die than suggesting you an abortion.

That's true.
Why did she do that without discussion with her boyfriend?
Did they talk in the past, but did not get any consensus, so she decide to make her own decision?
grofet
Just get married and everything would be ok.
Never ever again having sex without marry anymore.
Free sex have a lot of very negative effect for human.
coolclay
Well that is a tough situation. Sort of hints at some deeper issues. I wish you the best in figuring it out. Most importantly don't feel like because you have a child someone you have to stay with them and be married. Trying to make a relationship work that is unhealthy is far worse than having 2 separate parents from a child's perspective (I've been the child).
loveandormoney
Da Rossa wrote:

How about responsibilty?
Who does care because of the baby?
Why does the man not use pills?

Visit a doctor.
Sergiz
She played you very well. One more reason to never trust women on pills. Even if it's not her intention to get pregnant, she can forget to take them sometimes.
loveandormoney
Sergiz wrote:
She played you very well. One more reason to never trust women on pills. Even if it's not her intention to get pregnant, she can forget to take them sometimes.

How about communication in a relationship? Boring?
SonLight
Moral of this story: Never trust a single method of birth control, unless it's vasectomy or tubal ligation.

Now, you have a need to do damage control, at least for the sake of your child. There is an issue of trust here -- did she forget to take the pills, did she deliberately avoid taking them? Whenever a woman gets pregnant unexpectedly, while supposedly trying to prevent it, there is a question of did she really want to (perhaps subconsciously). "Men need to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY", I yelled, by taking some precautions themselves.

I hope the two of you can work it out, and I would suggest some counseling if possible. Either a bad marriage or separated parents is a poor solution for the child. I hope you are successful in finding the best option for a difficult situation.
loveandormoney
SonLight wrote:
Moral of this story: Never trust a single method of birth control, unless it's vasectomy or tubal ligation.

Now, you have a need to do damage control, at least for the sake of your child. There is an issue of trust here -- did she forget to take the pills, did she deliberately avoid taking them? Whenever a woman gets pregnant unexpectedly, while supposedly trying to prevent it, there is a question of did she really want to (perhaps subconsciously). "Men need to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY", I yelled, by taking some precautions themselves.

I hope the two of you can work it out, and I would suggest some counseling if possible. Either a bad marriage or separated parents is a poor solution for the child. I hope you are successful in finding the best option for a difficult situation.

Oh my goodness.

Isnt this the year 2,014?

Are all school destroyed by hamburgers and coke?

Does not every human know at the age of 13 what is birth control?

Did You ever hear from AIDS or HiV?

Did You ever see the chlamydias?

Is the word responsibility only boring?
SonLight
My goodness, indeed.

By 2014, surely everyone will realize that no method of birth control is foolproof.

By 2014, surely everyone will realize that a condom should be ONE method of birth control used, because of the continuing prevalance of STDs. Everyone will realize that neither pills nor diaphrams nor condoms can reasonably be the ONLY method of birth control. If a couple in a long-term relationship does decide to quit using condoms, then they need to find a third method, so they are still being careful with a second method after they no longer use condoms.

If responsibility is regarded as merely boring, we can look forward to many more decades of social decline.
loveandormoney
method of birth control is foolproof.

Sure.

This is the reason
be careful.

And be more careful.