FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Get your site linked and reviewed at Lockwolf's Links!

lockwolf
This is a little experiment I am trying out. I'm making a directory of personal websites (Websites created by people and not large companies). If this works out well, I may TLD it.

The URL is http://lockwolf.frihost.net/review/ and its free to add a link, you don't need to link back to my site unless you want to (It would be nice Wink )
EVILSKAAP
WOW Lockwolf thats very nice of you, but arent you afraid your site would become a place where anyone can dump their url without you having any idea whats going on there. I assume you are going to moderate the submissions or even let users of your site rate those sites. ANYWAY that was what i was thought when i read your offer. NJOY
lockwolf
I can see where you are going with this. What I plan on doing is that after 30ish days, I will delete sites that get minimal traffic. Thus forcing people to come back and look at stuff.

Also, there is part of the script where you can rate, review and add comments about it.
Programmable
Hello
Can you help me getting free hosting?

Please I couldn't find a good host

But now i m seeking points to get frihost hosting!!