FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can I have some advice for my joomla site?

SmartJerry
I have a joomla site that is just setup, and I wanna add some plugins since it looks pretty simple.

I heard adding a chat script to joomla can bring in more users. Can I have some advice how I can do that? Should I look for some ready-written chat scripts on joomla or any advices?
Demonevil
SmartJerry wrote:
I have a joomla site that is just setup, and I wanna add some plugins since it looks pretty simple.

I heard adding a chat script to joomla can bring in more users. Can I have some advice how I can do that? Should I look for some ready-written chat scripts on joomla or any advices?

I am not sure exactly what kind of chat script you need for your joomla site. You wanna your chat being a social chat site? I mean your site is only for user chat or it's kind of business chat site? Just like the e-commerce site? Or..

I guess you need to choose suitable chat script according to your site type. Smile And them you can google it or find those kind of script on those specialized forum.

Smile
SmartJerry
Demonevil wrote:
SmartJerry wrote:

I am not sure exactly what kind of chat script you need for your joomla site. You wanna your chat being a social chat site? I mean your site is only for user chat or it's kind of business chat site? Just like the e-commerce site? Or..

I guess you need to choose suitable chat script according to your site type. Smile And them you can google it or find those kind of script on those specialized forum.

Smile

Hello demon, Thanks for your attention.

Yeah, I wanna my site to be a profession chat site. I mean there are many chat rooms and I can manager. I can define each room. And I need video audio, video conference supported.
Besides, I need to transfer users info to the chat room form my previous forum. Is that will be possible?
Aroon
hello Jerry,
If i am not a mistake, I guess you wanna to add chat script to your joomla site. And you need video supported, and need the scripts integrated into your joomla site and keep all user file, and also need powerful admin panel to monitor your chat site right?

If so, I guess you can search " 123 Flash Chat on Google,
Or you can view their joomla chat module site Smile
http://www.123flashchat.com/joomla-chat.html
http://extensions.joomla.org/search?q=123+flash+chat

Hope this can help you.
cevahirkomit
keep on work