FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Robin Williams

zimmer
Have anyone wacth the movies with Robin Williams?

One of my favorate movies in him is the " peter pan " and " jumanji" - very nice movie.

I just heard the news that he has comited suicied. What a sad news with the great artist!

Rest in peace!

Shocked
RosenCruz
Rest in peace. He definitely was a great actor
deanhills
Indeed a very talented person. I thought The Birdcage was hilarious. I'm sorry he couldn't find another way out.
standready
I clearly remember watching his first appearance as 'Mork' on "Happy Days". He brought so much joy to others while battling his own demons - drugs, alcohol and depression. Adding Parkinson's which takes away 'control' was too much for him.
Rest in peace! God bless!
jajarvin
Today we will see in TV here in Finland a Robin Williams's film: Hook
I think there will be lots of watchers.

Robin Williams was really a great actor.
johans
I agree truly a great actor.

Rest in peace.
pravojednostavno
Yes, he was really a great actor- RIP
Lolswagg2019
He was fabulous. RIP
kaysch
zimmer wrote:
Have anyone wacth the movies with Robin Williams?

One of my favorate movies in him is the " peter pan " and " jumanji" - very nice movie.

I just heard the news that he has comited suicied. What a sad news with the great artist!

Rest in peace!

Shocked

He was probably a great actor, but I didn't like many of the films he was in. I found many of them too touchy-feely.
deanhills
kaysch wrote:
He was probably a great actor, but I didn't like many of the films he was in. I found many of them too touchy-feely.
Just for curiosity sake Kaysch. Who would be one of your favourite actors?

You're right about touchy feely, but then I think that is where his strength lied. With touchy feely comedy. For me he hit comedy right on the nail. I didn't quite like his more serious movies. For me he didn't do serious or villain very well, at best average. Never at the high level of his comedies.
tonberry
Kaysch: it seems like you need to watch "Insomnia". It is a killer movie with Al Pacino and Robin Williams in which the latter actually plays the bad guy and plays him damn well!

I think nobody doubts Williams' acting skills, despite the fact that he mostly played positive or at the very worst, neutral characters, just like Kaysch suggested. But that was one tragedy that fortunately has been avoided. Robin Williams was the leading actor for the position of the main guy in "Shining", which in my opinion is Nicholson's best acting ever and one of his best movies as well. That's the one movie Williams would probably have made a complete mess of, compared to how ridiculously well Nicholson has played the role.

Awesome actor in general though, it's strange to see a comedian commit suicide.
Blaster
Very funny guy. Sad to see him go. I remember watching this bit not too long ago and laughing at how he responded to this

manongbob
he's legend and he's dead
cybersa
My favorite movie of Robin Williams is
Jumanji
Flubber

Rest In Peace. Crying or Very sad
standready
@Blaster
That just shows the talent Robin had on the spot. Very funny indeed.
deanhills
Just had a LONG session with watching him on YouTube clips. WOW! Great therapy.

Here's a good one:

Peterssidan
The first film that I remember watching with Robin Williams in it was Flubber. Yeah, he was a great actor.