FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kingdom of Loathing

Grant_Weaver
For anyone interested in a free, humorous online RPG, check out Kingdom of Loathing. Choose from classes like the Pastamancer, Sauceror, Turtle Tamers, and others to battle against the evil Sorceress. Drink booze in order to become stronger, and fight enemies that often parody cliche RPG characters.

A great game to play at work, or when you have a few minutes of free time.
Jiltedcitizen
Or http://www.progressquest.com/ for those who have no time to play. This does the playing for you check it out!!
fecundity
its a cool game, reccomend it...theres so many references to things in it, and all the players there are friendly, check it out
guissmo
Hey, all the noobs there, I'd be happy to give you some items (because I'm good).

Just post your usernames on this forum and I'll give you some items when I get the time.
MrStone
Loyalist player for a long time. Long live jick!!
Tasa
KOL is a great game to play at work on breaks doesn't take a lot of time to take a few turns. It is so funny also. It is making fun of those cliche RPG that only someone who has played a lot of cliche RPGs could do.

My only issues is the strange leaflet. I found everything I would guess. The instant house and the egg, but every other quest item disappeared after I finished with it and yet there leaflet never went away. I read something about a password, but not hints on what that password may be.
Duo Diablo
I remember wasting much of my life infront of that thing. Its really good and for what it is, well thought out. I dont play much anymore, but i highly recomend it to those who have alot of short breaks, but not time to devote on a large scale.
Loathing in Fear
Hey! That's my Kingdom, "Kingdom of Loathing" Very Happy
haven't tried it yet... but it looks good Wink
Silayon
Yup, KoL's a great game, my account name is FlamingMeadow, I've played it for about a year now, and if you have some questions, feel free to ask me Smile
oly0015