FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to Build Brand Value?

steeve
Hello friends....

How to Build Brand Value for My Website and Business? I have created many high PR backlinks for my website but still it is ranked on tenth page. What should I do to get my site ranked in first 10 results?
cybersa
steeve wrote:
Hello friends....

How to Build Brand Value for My Website and Business? I have created many high PR backlinks for my website but still it is ranked on tenth page. What should I do to get my site ranked in first 10 results?

Get lot of real follower on social media.
This will definitely help you increase your brand value.
SonLight
I searched for the word "lathe" on duckduckgo, and found a different site than you have in your signature, esskay lathe dot com, at a depth probably about the same as the tenth page on google. I am assuming that esskay is the primary site you are concerned about, and that the site I found is probably yours also. If that site is not yours, you have a problem with the name, and both sites originate in India.

Assuming that site is yours, it may be that you have divided the traffic between the sites. It is highly desirable to choose one site to be your primary landing page for a given search term, and to have your sites linked together in support of each other while dividing more detailed searches as appropriate.

I would guess that "lathe india" would already put your sites quite high, and I think you are already doing pretty well to rank as high as you do for the generic search.
LonnieHoover
Consumers love brads because they offer an extra value. Following ways can help you
1. Creating a Conceived Linkage to a Tangible Benefit
2. Forming a Mental Context
3. Directing an Experience
4. Creating a Means of Self-Presentation
5. Creating a Means to Deliver a Message