FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

3 years old kid tortured in the name of tuition

bukaida
Yesterday, near kolkata, West Bengal, India ( near my home), a private tutor brutally tortured a kid in the name of the tuition. The kid was from a well to do family , so had a CC Tv in every room. The footage is showing in every channel on the TV. A police complain is launched but the woman is absconding. A rapid search has been ordered by the police.

I equally blame his parents who tried to escape from their responsibility by means of money and tutor.
SonLight
I found a reference to this at:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/private-tutor-kicks-punches-and-hurls-three-yr-old-in-kolkata/article1-1243688.aspx

According to the article, the child was not willing to study with the tutor for two days, and the tutor asked to be left alone with the child to see if she could make more progress that way. I'm guessing she thought she could scare the child a little and get him to pay attention, and when that failed, she lost her temper. It appears the tutor and her husband had low moral standards, and never should have been hired.

I would suggest that the child was too young for any kind of formal education. Besides being careful who they hired, the parents should have recognized that education at that age should come in the form of play, with careful observation of what interested the child and being prepared to take advantage of that to teach educational basics. Probably the tutor claimed a lot more knowledge of how to work with young children than she had, and got angry with the child when he "blew her cover", so to speak.
coolclay
It's so sad what our modern day society expects from our children. Some of the best learning comes from independent adventures with freedom.
loveandormoney
bukaida wrote:
Yesterday, near kolkata, West Bengal, India ( near my home), a private tutor brutally tortured a kid in the name of the tuition. The kid was from a well to do family , so had a CC Tv in every room. The footage is showing in every channel on the TV. A police complain is launched but the woman is absconding. A rapid search has been ordered by the police.

I equally blame his parents who tried to escape from their responsibility by means of money and tutor.

This is very bad.
Violence against children is very bad.

Worldwide every day

1,000,000,000 are tortured most time by parents

so every teacher asks:

Why do parents love violence against their children

Why do adults teach and like and use violence against children and also against women?
Da Rossa
I'm not watching that movie but, if it shows was the OP says, then f*** off. Torturers of children (and animals too) should get tortured, then killed afterwards. That's my opinion. They don't think of rights or law when they're doing it. I wonder why should we.

Especially in name of tuiton.
catscratches
Da Rossa wrote:
They don't think of rights or law when they're doing it. I wonder why should we.
Because we're supposed to be better than child torturers?
lordfarhan40
Well it is quite common in India. Teachers usually consider weak students as their enemies I dont know why...
deanhills
lordfarhan40 wrote:
Well it is quite common in India. Teachers usually consider weak students as their enemies I dont know why...
This can't be factually correct. Most teachers (I mean real teachers) I know would focus on weak students sometimes to the detriment of your stronger students.
playfungames
This is just too sick. Some people don't deserve to be on this planet.

I remember that when we were kids back in school, there were teachers who used to beat the crap out of us for not doing our work. I think it was illegal at that time but the rules were not enforced. So, every time we were caught doing anything wrong, we would be punished, harshly using physical methods. Now such punishments aren't that common but I bet there are people like in this news story who are fine with punishing little kids in a torturous way. I hope that this law breaker got what she deserved and her story should discourage others from doing something similar.