FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Imgur contest part 3 *100 coins

truespeed
You have one month to post as many images using your imgur account as you want,your highest scoring image will be counted in the contest.

To ensure fairness,you have to sumbit your first imgur image in this thread so I know from where you have entered the contest and I can see and check the points all your images thereafter.

In short.

Create an imgur account if you don't already have one.
Submit a link to your first image here.
Sumbit as many images to imgur as you want over the next 30 days,and the person with the highest single points scoring post wins.

The contest will end on the 23rd sept 2014 extension

ps: I will also be entering the contest
cybersa
What type image can i post?
How do you give points to images?
truespeed
cybersa wrote:

You can post anything,a found image,an original image,one you have taken yourself or created in photoshop,anything really.

Imgur have a like system,both upvotes and downvotes. Images are rated by the users,so the image or post with the most points by the end of the month wins.

*You can also post an album,a collection of related images,it doesn't have to be a single image.
cybersa
truespeed wrote:
cybersa wrote:

You can post anything,a found image,an original image,one you have taken yourself or created in photoshop,anything really.

Imgur have a like system,both upvotes and downvotes. Images are rated by the users,so the image or post with the most points by the end of the month wins.

*You can also post an album,a collection of related images,it doesn't have to be a single image.

Other user need to vote my images.
You will give points depending on the votes of image.
Am i right?
truespeed
Yes,just create an imgur account,you can just login with a twitter account if you want,once logged in,upload an image and submit it to the public gallery,people will rate it,up or down.
CreativeVeganCooking

http://imgur.com/KkedweH

So this is my entry into the contest.
I call the picture above "Like Dog, Like Cat!" It is a picture of my two pets, Dalli the dog and Snowball the cat. They are best friends and here they are resting together. Very Happy
truespeed
I have extended this contest for another month as we only have 1 entry. @CreativeVeganCooking you need to submit your image to the imgur gallery for people to vote on it.