FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


who shoot down malaysia airlines MH17





supermanlovejan
The weapon used to shoot down the MH17 Boeing 777which was carrying 298 peopleis believed to be the Buk surface-to-air missile system.

who will be responsible?
ganni
supermanlovejan wrote:
The weapon used to shoot down the MH17 Boeing 777which was carrying 298 peopleis believed to be the Buk surface-to-air missile system.

who will be responsible?


Yeah, I want to know about that too. Who is responsible? it is so frustrating just thinking about that matter. Sad( Some say they, shooters, targeted some politician.

so sad that so many people died. May the peace be with us forever!
badai
Most probably the same people who make flight MH370 disappear to divert attention and at the same time take opportunity to blame another party that try revealing the truth and to warn others not to aggressively interfere with Palestinian issues.

That's my theory anyway and I might be dead wrong. It could be a mistake by somebody, or might even be a suicide bomber.
rx9876
badai wrote:
Most probably the same people who make flight MH370 disappear to divert attention and at the same time take opportunity to blame another party that try revealing the truth and to warn others not to aggressively interfere with Palestinian issues.

That's my theory anyway and I might be dead wrong. It could be a mistake by somebody, or might even be a suicide bomber.

Good theory, I never thought about that probability.
However, those terrorists are very high profile in the past,
and they are even afraid people do not know what they did.
Will they do this and keep anonymous?
Klaw 2
badai wrote:
Most probably the same people who make flight MH370 disappear to divert attention and at the same time take opportunity to blame another party that try revealing the truth and to warn others not to aggressively interfere with Palestinian issues.

That's my theory anyway and I might be dead wrong. It could be a mistake by somebody, or might even be a suicide bomber.


There is no crumb of evidence that that mh370 is connected in anyway. It crashed IN a war zone, and just after a plane crashed a seperatist leader in ukraine claimed to have shot down a goverment plane and not so much later the tweet got removed...

What do you think happened...

rx9876 wrote:
badai wrote:
Most- [...] -bomber.

Good theory, I never thought about that probability.
However, those terrorists are very high profile in the past,
and they are even afraid people do not know what they did.
Will they do this and keep anonymous?

No its not a good theory its the opposite of that...

Why would someone make an terroristic act and not tell anyone... it defeats the purpose...
badai
"a seperatist leader in ukraine claimed to have shot down a goverment plane and not so much later the tweet got removed"

you mean a report in the pro western media with no reference to the so called infamous twitter account? do you even know that twitter account exist before? does anybody even know about that twitter account?

ya, no link what so ever between MH370 and MH17. you are right in this one. the only thing you are missing is the keyword: THEORY. check that up in dictionary. okay, theory might be too strong a word. let just call it hypothesis for now.

Just because they didn't call a press conference to claim responsibilities does not mean they do not identified themselves to the related party. since you think small, let's take a look at smallest example: you crossed a gang member. what would the gang do?
1. kill your brother and tell everybody in the neighborhood the same thing will happen to anybody who are foolish enough to crossed them
2. kill you brother, and tell you if you report it to the police or tell anybody else, they will kill you too.

Well, if it's so hard for you to think which one the gang will choose to do, then we should all know we can't argue with you for you experiences, and we won't be brought down to your level.

Klaw 2 wrote:
badai wrote:
Most probably the same people who make flight MH370 disappear to divert attention and at the same time take opportunity to blame another party that try revealing the truth and to warn others not to aggressively interfere with Palestinian issues.

That's my theory anyway and I might be dead wrong. It could be a mistake by somebody, or might even be a suicide bomber.


There is no crumb of evidence that that mh370 is connected in anyway. It crashed IN a war zone, and just after a plane crashed a seperatist leader in ukraine claimed to have shot down a goverment plane and not so much later the tweet got removed...

What do you think happened...

rx9876 wrote:
badai wrote:
Most- [...] -bomber.

Good theory, I never thought about that probability.
However, those terrorists are very high profile in the past,
and they are even afraid people do not know what they did.
Will they do this and keep anonymous?

No its not a good theory its the opposite of that...

Why would someone make an terroristic act and not tell anyone... it defeats the purpose...
Klaw 2
badai wrote:
"a seperatist leader in ukraine claimed to have shot down a goverment plane and not so much later the tweet got removed"

you mean a report in the pro western media with no reference to the so called infamous twitter account? do you even know that twitter account exist before? does anybody even know about that twitter account?


Wel it was the russian version of twitter infact not that it matters that much, my point is it crashed in a warzone and there are plenty of things pointing to the seperatists...

badai wrote:
ya, no link what so ever between MH370 and MH17. you are right in this one. the only thing you are missing is the keyword: THEORY. check that up in dictionary. okay, theory might be too strong a word. let just call it hypothesis for now.

Who has to look up what in a dictonaory? It's not theory its not even a hypothesis... you have taken three recent things in the news, two plane crashes and the gaza war and said they where connected...
I can write better things by randomly bashing my keyboard....

badai wrote:
Just because they didn't call a press conference to claim responsibilities does not mean they do not identified themselves to the related party. since you think small, let's take a look at smallest example: you crossed a gang member. what would the gang do?
1. kill your brother and tell everybody in the neighborhood the same thing will happen to anybody who are foolish enough to crossed them
2. kill you brother, and tell you if you report it to the police or tell anybody else, they will kill you too.

Well, if it's so hard for you to think which one the gang will choose to do, then we should all know we can't argue with you for you experiences, and we won't be brought down to your level.

There's a difference between gangs terrorist and why would the palastinians attack malaysa airlines? Pretty sure they dont have anything to do with the conflict in israel...
badai
by all mean, write one.

tell us why the malaysian gov unlike dutch, us and aussie didn't point finger to russia, and the malaysian prime minister didn't throwing tantrum like dutch's?

tell us why the russian ambassador willingly see malaysian offical without being summoned like in aussie?

and now after all the bodies are loaded into train heading to russia, malaysian prime minister confidently said all malaysian's citizen body will be brought back to malaysia before the end of ramadan.

obviously you didn't try hard enough bashing on your keyboard.

btw, the reason i asked you to look up the word in dictionary is because you didn't understand it. and presumably you refuse to do so because you just want to show how arrogant you are. there is nothing wrong in learning new word.

instead you just parroting what you already said before, pointing to the separatist. and try to retract you point about the twitter account. what with that? just realized that twitter account is fake? oh come on.... he's a war lord waging war against the big gov. no way he does not have a twitter account the chronicle he's war diary everytime something important happened. even north korea has a twitter account.

btw, the gang thinghy is an A-N-A-L-O-G-Y (look that up in dictionary too). of course it has nothing to do with "palastinians attack malaysa airline" (i really thought you were saying it's the Donbass militia that brought the plane down. the Palestinian are in Donbass now? fighting against Ukraine?)

Klaw 2 wrote:
badai wrote:
"a seperatist leader in ukraine claimed to have shot down a goverment plane and not so much later the tweet got removed"

you mean a report in the pro western media with no reference to the so called infamous twitter account? do you even know that twitter account exist before? does anybody even know about that twitter account?


Wel it was the russian version of twitter infact not that it matters that much, my point is it crashed in a warzone and there are plenty of things pointing to the seperatists...

badai wrote:
ya, no link what so ever between MH370 and MH17. you are right in this one. the only thing you are missing is the keyword: THEORY. check that up in dictionary. okay, theory might be too strong a word. let just call it hypothesis for now.

Who has to look up what in a dictonaory? It's not theory its not even a hypothesis... you have taken three recent things in the news, two plane crashes and the gaza war and said they where connected...
I can write better things by randomly bashing my keyboard....

badai wrote:
Just because they didn't call a press conference to claim responsibilities does not mean they do not identified themselves to the related party. since you think small, let's take a look at smallest example: you crossed a gang member. what would the gang do?
1. kill your brother and tell everybody in the neighborhood the same thing will happen to anybody who are foolish enough to crossed them
2. kill you brother, and tell you if you report it to the police or tell anybody else, they will kill you too.

Well, if it's so hard for you to think which one the gang will choose to do, then we should all know we can't argue with you for you experiences, and we won't be brought down to your level.

There's a difference between gangs terrorist and why would the palastinians attack malaysa airlines? Pretty sure they dont have anything to do with the conflict in israel...
RosenCruz
I believe Ukranian Rebels are responsible for it. They are working on behalf of Russia to declare independence of easter ukraine
Klaw 2
badai wrote:
by all mean, write one.

Whrite what?

badai wrote:
tell us why the malaysian gov unlike dutch, us and aussie didn't point finger to russia, and the malaysian prime minister didn't throwing tantrum like dutch's?

What did the dutch prime minister do? He didnt throw tantrums and didnt point any fingers... nor do i see what it has to with your crackpot ideas...

badai wrote:
tell us why the russian ambassador willingly see malaysian offical without being summoned like in aussie?

What do you mean? he went on his own? But again what does it have to do with anything.

badai wrote:
and now after all the bodies are loaded into train heading to russia, malaysian prime minister confidently said all malaysian's citizen body will be brought back to malaysia before the end of ramadan.

I dont see what what the fast or none fast moving of bodies has to do with anything...

badai wrote:
obviously you didn't try hard enough bashing on your keyboard.

I still did a better job than you...

badai wrote:
btw, the reason i asked you to look up the word in dictionary is because you didn't understand it. and presumably you refuse to do so because you just want to show how arrogant you are. there is nothing wrong in learning new word.

I know perfectly what it means I both common language and scientific terms but tying different events together and say they are connected is just stupid and doesnt deserve the title of theory or hypothesis in any far stretched sense of the word...

badai wrote:
instead you just parroting what you already said before, pointing to the separatist. and try to retract you point about the twitter account. what with that?

I've read it somewhere i dont really care about retracting it, i've said it im not denying it... wheter or not its true its the most likely thing that hapened...

badai wrote:
just realized that twitter account is fake? oh come on....

No I havent, I read it somewhere im not gone spend hours trying to find the source...

badai wrote:
he's a war lord waging war against the big gov. no way he does not have a twitter account the chronicle he's war diary everytime something important happened. even north korea has a twitter account.

I dont get it... first you say; he doesnt have a twitter account and then even korea has twitter account...
That doesnt make any sense...

But im pretty sure every freedom fighter, rebel etc. has a twitter account... its a wuick way to decimate propaganda...

badai wrote:
btw, the gang thinghy is an A-N-A-L-O-G-Y (look that up in dictionary too).

Its an analogy? Well kiddo... its a shitty one try to come up with a different one next time...

badai wrote:
of course it has nothing to do with "palastinians attack malaysa airline" (i really thought you were saying it's the Donbass militia that brought the plane down. the Palestinian are in Donbass now? fighting against Ukraine?)

And you need to learn english....
I said;
"and why would the palastinians attack malaysa airlines? "
As in... There's no f****g reason

You on the other hand....
badai wrote:
Most probably the same people who make flight MH370 disappear to divert attention and at the same time take opportunity to blame another party that try revealing the truth and to warn others not to aggressively interfere with Palestinian issues.


Said it was involving the palestinians in some way... but its nice to see you disagree with yourself...

edited quote error...
Nyasro
Very very sad to hear this news and its very heart touching.
May their soul rest in peace.
deanhills
Apparently there is plenty of evidence that Ukranian separatists were responsible and had used a missile launcher to shoot down the plane. They claim however that they were unaware it was a non-Ukranian plane and had been aiming at a Ukranian transport plane. Apparently they had posted in Twitter immediately after they had shot down the plane boasting about it as a Ukranian transport plane hit. So there may be some truth in that.

I don't think the separatists expected international civilian planes to be passing overhead, and to be truthful, neither did I. My first question to myself when I heard about the plane being shot down was what on earth was it doing where it's obviously not supposed to be? Why was it allowed to fly in air space that is overhead of terrorist activity? Next question of course is how could the Ukranian Government allow the airspace over a terrorist area to be open for international civilian planes to use? Why wasn't there a general alert by IATA or such like body to stop planes from flying over a dangerous area like that? So yes, the Ukranian separatists may have fired the missile, but there should also be some responsibility taken for those who contributed to the plane being in the wrong place. Apparently Malaysian Airlines was very unlucky as there were other International civilian airlines also using that airspace at the time when it was shot down.
Klaw 2
deanhills wrote:
Apparently there is plenty of evidence that Ukranian separatists were responsible and had used a missile launcher to shoot down the plane. They claim however that they were unaware it was a non-Ukranian plane and had been aiming at a Ukranian transport plane. Apparently they had posted in Twitter immediately after they had shot down the plane boasting about it as a Ukranian transport plane hit. So there may be some truth in that.

I don't think the separatists expected international civilian planes to be passing overhead, and to be truthful, neither did I. My first question to myself when I heard about the plane being shot down was what on earth was it doing where it's obviously not supposed to be? Why was it allowed to fly in air space that is overhead of terrorist activity? Next question of course is how could the Ukranian Government allow the airspace over a terrorist area to be open for international civilian planes to use? Why wasn't there a general alert by IATA or such like body to stop planes from flying over a dangerous area like that? So yes, the Ukranian separatists may have fired the missile, but there should also be some responsibility taken for those who contributed to the plane being in the wrong place. Apparently Malaysian Airlines was very unlucky as there were other International civilian airlines also using that airspace at the time when it was shot down.


Well in truth i guess no one expected the seperatists to have anti air that could shoot down planes at 11 km... but if the russians are secretly supllying them with those... yeah... anotehr thing is that flying to malaysa is quite complicated... there are lots of area's that aren't save to fly through ukraine israel, syria , irak, lybia, parts of turkey, several small former ussr states or areas that want to be independent...

And then there are military zones where no civilian planes are allowed to fly...
rx9876
Klaw 2 wrote:
deanhills wrote:
Apparently there is plenty of evidence that Ukranian separatists were responsible and had used a missile launcher to shoot down the plane. They claim however that they were unaware it was a non-Ukranian plane and had been aiming at a Ukranian transport plane. Apparently they had posted in Twitter immediately after they had shot down the plane boasting about it as a Ukranian transport plane hit. So there may be some truth in that.

I don't think the separatists expected international civilian planes to be passing overhead, and to be truthful, neither did I. My first question to myself when I heard about the plane being shot down was what on earth was it doing where it's obviously not supposed to be? Why was it allowed to fly in air space that is overhead of terrorist activity? Next question of course is how could the Ukranian Government allow the airspace over a terrorist area to be open for international civilian planes to use? Why wasn't there a general alert by IATA or such like body to stop planes from flying over a dangerous area like that? So yes, the Ukranian separatists may have fired the missile, but there should also be some responsibility taken for those who contributed to the plane being in the wrong place. Apparently Malaysian Airlines was very unlucky as there were other International civilian airlines also using that airspace at the time when it was shot down.


Well in truth i guess no one expected the seperatists to have anti air that could shoot down planes at 11 km... but if the russians are secretly supllying them with those... yeah... anotehr thing is that flying to malaysa is quite complicated... there are lots of area's that aren't save to fly through ukraine israel, syria , irak, lybia, parts of turkey, several small former ussr states or areas that want to be independent...

And then there are military zones where no civilian planes are allowed to fly...


I saw some videos and pictures on television talk shows, and they says the air plane might go through that route because storm or trying to take a shortcut to save fuels, but the truths can be only revealed by the black box.

There are some other videos and pictures indicated an anti-aircraft missile launcher with 4 missiles are placed 11 km away from the hit place.
After the crash, the car headed back to the Russia with 2 missiles left.
dude_xyx
We don't really know who did it and I don't think we can point fingers at anyone without solid proof. Whoever did it I don't think their intention was shooting down a civilian air craft specially something like passenger jet with 290 innocent souls. It must be a mistake but a deadly one. What made me wonder is why on earth they let a passenger jet to fly through a war zone ? Whoever made those flight plans should take responsibility too because in my opinion that plane shouldn't be there and this shouldn't have happened.
deanhills
dude_xyx wrote:
What made me wonder is why on earth they let a passenger jet to fly through a war zone ? Whoever made those flight plans should take responsibility too because in my opinion that plane shouldn't be there and this shouldn't have happened.
That was my first thought too. What was a civilian plane doing in a war zone. And not only Malaysian Airways, there were other airlines who were using the same air space, and at the same time when Malaysian Airways was shot down. Singapore Airlines was mentioned. So when they were discussing this it's a problem to identify who exactly should be given the blame for the airplane being in the airspace over a war zone. Is this the responsibility of Croatia who kept the air space open and should probably have closed it, or is it the responsibility of European Control or International Civil Aviation authorities to advise airlines not to use that route. And then of course Malaysian Airlines too has to bear some responsibility for putting its plane in that spot. Security is supposed to be so tight on so many levels, putting passengers through all kinds of checks, and then they left out an important point in their security checks. Is the airspace safe to fly?
zacky
deanhills wrote:
dude_xyx wrote:
What made me wonder is why on earth they let a passenger jet to fly through a war zone ? Whoever made those flight plans should take responsibility too because in my opinion that plane shouldn't be there and this shouldn't have happened.
That was my first thought too. What was a civilian plane doing in a war zone. And not only Malaysian Airways, there were other airlines who were using the same air space, and at the same time when Malaysian Airways was shot down. Singapore Airlines was mentioned. So when they were discussing this it's a problem to identify who exactly should be given the blame for the airplane being in the airspace over a war zone. Is this the responsibility of Croatia who kept the air space open and should probably have closed it, or is it the responsibility of European Control or International Civil Aviation authorities to advise airlines not to use that route. And then of course Malaysian Airlines too has to bear some responsibility for putting its plane in that spot. Security is supposed to be so tight on so many levels, putting passengers through all kinds of checks, and then they left out an important point in their security checks. Is the airspace safe to fly?


I think the Malaysian Airways aware of it but the pilot must have given instructions to direct the path which I am not sure why but I guess, they saving cost of gasoline. Maybe they safely passed through the same path before so they thought it still safe.

kaysch
The Ukrainian government claims it was the separatists with Russian help, the separatists claimed it was the Ukrainians because they are not capable of shooting down a plane at such altitude although earlier and after this incident they shot down Ukrainian war planes.

I say, given all the evidence held back it must have been the martians. Or rather the people from Venus. Or the Jews, or the North Koreans. Or maybe it was myself? This is soooo confusing... Wink
cpatnaik
Jumping in a little late, a good way to analyse mysterious events is to see who benefits from the said event. In this case, Russians or Russian supported rebels would have faced the flak for something so obviously originated from rebel held territory. Apaprt from criticism, they stood to gain nothing.
RosenCruz
Malaysia Airlines are having a terrible year
cpatnaik
RosenCruz wrote:
Malaysia Airlines are having a terrible year


They will probably have to change their name before they are able to snap out of it.
supermanlovejan
May their soul rest in peace. ............
Related topics
GTA: San Andreas PC (OFFICIAL THREAD)
Top Chinese General Warns US Over Attack
A soldier's rant
֮Ӣ
Beam weapons, a new way of warfare?
Are christians educated?
War on Terror?
logo needed please nothing complicated like i usually ask!
Do you play online games?
Is Jesus Perfect?
LINUX was made solely to violate American copyright!
Islam & Terrorism
Best Airlines?
The Suck that is Flying in America
Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 - what happened to it?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Discuss World News

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.