FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Account Deactivated?

coreyman
Can someone please reactivate my account, the username was coreyman or coreymanshack. I tried to login and I was unable to login because it said my account was inactive for a long time.
deanhills
Nice to see you posting again coreyman. I'm very surprised that you account has been deactivated. You've got too many posts to your credit for that.

Your username is: coreymanshack
E-Mail Address: ? could be the one for messenger in your profile: cor******k@y****.co.uk

Try and work with the "send password" link and see where that takes you (remember to check your junk folder too and give it a while as sometimes the Frihost password e-mails take their time):
http://www.frihost.com/forums/profile.php?mode=sendpassword
Peterssidan
You didn't make the same mistake as last time, spelling your name as "coreyman" instead of "coreymanshack", did you? Wink
zimmer
Its because you dont post at the forum. I think you need to be active to gain points.
Peterssidan
zimmer wrote:
Its because you dont post at the forum. I think you need to be active to gain points.

No that's not it. A lack of points could get your hosting account suspended but not you forum account.
Yahoo deactivated that email and I can't recreate it through their services. How can I regain access to my account?
coreyman
Sorry it's me - forgot to put a username so it just said Guest
saratdear
There was a server move which happened recently coreyman. It is possible there might have been some mySQL database compacting which happened automatically? I'm just guessing here..
deanhills
Anonymous wrote:
Yahoo deactivated that email and I can't recreate it through their services. How can I regain access to my account?
Think you need to try harder to get that email back. I checked and your Yahoo E-mail hasn't been deactivated. You need to click on the link below (from the log-in)that says:

I cannot access my account: Help!

Select the option "I have a problem with my password" - and that may lead to fixing it eventually.