FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you have a belief that is similar to others?

chasbeen
There is a basic need for religion in isolated communities. When I was travelling I noticed this. I prefer to "feel" my own religion and it may be that I have similar beliefs to yourself.

Do you have a belief that is similar to others?
spinout
Standard swedish belief is to have your own belief... Of course we have a state church but noone regular is careing, we don't go to church even though we are in it. In a way this is the future for all the heavy believe countries, to make a system that is up to date that works with the culture.
Klaw 2
Honestly with 6 billion people on the planet so if someone has a belief there are others with (almost) the same belief...

But define belief...
A religious belief? At least that's what I assume when I read the text.

In that sense i dont have any... And there are plenty of people who share that with me...
Bikerman
chasbeen wrote:
There is a basic need for religion in isolated communities. When I was travelling I noticed this. I prefer to "feel" my own religion and it may be that I have similar beliefs to yourself.

I don't accept your premise. I don't think there is a 'need' for religion in any community, and I don't think that any incipient tendency towards religion would necessarily be more influential in isolated communities.