FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Unable to stay logged in to my account

SonLight
I'm having a problem getting logged out repeatedly. Is anyone else having the same problem?

edit: Seems to be ok so far for this post, which was typed quickly after login. I'm not sure to what extent the problem is time related, but I had had a page open for a while when I first had trouble.

edit: oops! failed again. I took about 20 minutes to prepare a post, and got logged off again. I had to log back in about 3 times to post this. It does seem to be good for a few minutes once it works.
deanhills
@sonlight. I think the forum is loading from 2 different servers while Bondings is doing the transfer of Servers 2 and 3 in the US to Server 1 in Germany (refer his Official Blog). We are currently served by two different mySQL servers.

I'm not having any problems with being logged out. Maybe I'm posting on the German server. Razz
Peterssidan
I had problems like that 2 days ago and each time it happened I noticed it had switched server. I guess the same is happeneing to you right now.
SonLight
OK, thanks. It's good to hear that the situation is likely to have been temporary.
rx9876
I occur this problem these few days, too.
I thought it's the problem of my computer or proxy,
and I can stop trying to tweak my setting now.