FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My site been block

johans
Hi guys, i have not been active for 6 months website development; i would like to have idea why my site is been block with other anti virus and firewalls. How can i request to unblock it?

Your inputs are very important.

Many thanks in advance.
deanhills
@Johans.

I'd submit this as a support request in the hosting support forum and provide as much information about the problem as you can. A cPanel name would be useful for the staff as well.

Then while you are waiting, you could use a free proxy like Tor to get into your accounts.
standready
Well, I can access your website. Perhaps your problem is due to the 'grand' move or current server 1/2 move so as Dean suggested request support.
zimmer
standready wrote:
Well, I can access your website. Perhaps your problem is due to the 'grand' move or current server 1/2 move so as Dean suggested request support.

Yes, i have seen some post hosting moves to new server. I have not active recently. I think frihost is now back to its track.
johans
standready wrote:

I will observed my site because sometimes it work on my phone but on the normal PC it says block. I think anti-virus.. hmm..

I don't have clue for now.

If it is for server activity movement then i think no need to adjust for my self. I hope this is the root cause. But i will see..

many thanks for your response and tips.