FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

In the midst of this get-together in a common area

Buthadou1507
Whitfield seems uncertain as to whether

Watch Transformers Age Of Extinction online

Watch Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Online

Originally intended as a wide release, the Weinsteins drew headlines when plans to re-cut the film for American audiences were tipped. From there, a compromise was reached that the U.S. would get the original version, but that the release would be limited at best. So, Snowpiercer opened on June 27th in just 8 cities. And yet it pulled in an impressive $162,000 its opening weekend. The following weekend its reach expanded to 250 theaters nationwide, scoring a per screen average of $3,993. Simply put, it's earned $1.5 million in the U.S. spurred mostly by word of mouth. (And another $80 mil overseas, so Snowpiercer isn't sweating it internationally.)

Watch A Million Ways to Die in the West Online

Watch X Men Days of Future Past Online

Whitfield's response to Rivers' exit: Are we serious? Apparently so. But maybe that's exactly the issue for Rivers, as far as people taking her comedy more seriously than she'd like. And it certainly wouldn't be the first time Joan Rivers has taken heat for things she's said, particularly as it relates to celebrities. When news circulated that Kristen Stewart was suing Rivers over comments the comedian made in her book about the Twilight star, Rivers' response was reportedly, "She obviously didn't read our disclaimer, which is that it's a comedy book."

Watch Godzilla Online

Watch Transformers 4 online

"This whole interview is becoming a defensive interview," Rivers notes. "Are you wearing leather shoes? Then shut up. You're wearing fur. You're wearing leather shoes. You're eating meat. I don't want to hear this nonsense. Come to me with a paper belt and I'll talk to you."

Whitfield seems uncertain as to whether or not Rivers is joking. She isn't. "I'm going because all you have done is negative," Rivers tells the interviewer. "I make people laugh for fifty years. I am put on Earth to make people laugh. My book is funny. I wear fur that was killed fifteen years ago. I work for animal rights. Stop it with 'You do this' and 'You're mean.' You are not the one to interview a person who does humor. Sorry."