FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

About .be domains

billybob
I have read a few topics in the market place about people trying to sell the free.be domains, i was just wondering if it was legal to sell them i.e. on www.sedo.com as people said it wasnt bt i have visited http://dns.be and carnt find anything about it in there

p.s. i wasnt sure where to post this topic.
n0obie4life
They have all been closed FYI Wink
billybob
n0obie4life wrote:

Rolling Eyes what? so is it legal or not to sell free .be domains over somthing like www.sedo.com
Helios
n0obie4life wrote:

what do u mean?

I can't register any .be domains now for free?
n0obie4life
The Marketplace topics. The ones where they were offering .be domain services for Frish.
Bondings
You should normally be able to get one at eurodns.be. The marketplace topics were closed because they were selling them. (while you can get them for free)
billybob
oh i know i can buy them i have some but all i wanted to know was is it legal to sell them? as i was wanting to sell them on www.sedo.com
thiamshui
.tk domains are a lot better. Who would pay to get a short domain? There are lots of other alternatives out there...
billybob
thiamshui wrote:
.tk domains are a lot better. Who would pay to get a short domain? There are lots of other alternatives out there...

what! goto www.sedo.com look at some of the domain names if you get agood one that people want they go for 0,000's and more e.g. attorney.com is up for $2,000,000 USD
billybob
no one has actually answerd the question is it legal to sell .be domains that you get for free for cash££ at somewhere like www.sedo.com
Grant_Weaver
Normally I wouldn't post to say I don't know the answer, but since everyone else has completely ignored your question and answered a question you didn't even ask...

Sorry, but I'm not sure.
billybob
Grant_Weaver wrote:
Normally I wouldn't post to say I don't know the answer, but since everyone else has completely ignored your question and answered a question you didn't even ask...

Sorry, but I'm not sure.

thanks at least you answerd the right question Rolling Eyes