FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best Beaches in California?

tanmayrsawant
Hello Everyone!

We all know CA is famous for it's beaches! Let's spend some time and list down most beautiful/famous beaches in California. I have been to few beaches and I liked following beaches the most:
1. El matador beach
2. Venice Beach
3. Pismo Beach
4. La jolla
5. Newport Beach

Smile Smile Smile
Insanity
I like some of the beaches in Northern California too, like Santa Cruz. During the summer, they put up nice volleyball nets so that anyone can jump in and play a game of beach volleyball with nothing more than a volleyball. It's also great sand and great weather most of the year. It may get a little cold sometimes, but other than that it's a great place to be during the summer.
coolclay
If your talking about Cali, you can't miss the best part of Cali, and that IMHO is Baja California. The beaches along the little fishing village of Bahia de Los Angeles are amazing, super secluded you can run around naked and there are tons of whale sharks and great snorkeling and diving!
mshafiq
I have been to beach of Santa Barbara. I loved the town and its beach. The weather was amazing and the sense of being alongside with the Pacific ocean makes it so great!
mikeperhem1
Best beaches in California are:

Sonoma Coast
Santa Cruz
Pismo Beach
Venice Beach
Imperial beach
Baker Beach