FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do frihost support WordPress hosting

xpfocus
Guys please frihost support WordPress hosting?
badai
yes.
deanhills
Depends on what you mean by "support". If you need advice the best and most current support is from the Word Press Website itself. You can also post your questions here in our Support Forums and Frihost members who have Word Press sites can share their experience with you when they are available. For the most part however you are on your own and you have to use Google to get the support and resources you need.
k_s_baskar
yes you can host wordpress site here.
dude_xyx
Best way to find out about this is try WordPress in the free sub domain you receive with FriHost account. If it works great then you can use it for other sites too.
trbznburak
If the account is approved I'll try by WordPress.
johans
Yes, it is supported.
tamilparks
yes its supported
lightworker88
I understand we need to install Wordpress (or at least settings for it) via Fantistico, which I believe is included in both DirectAdmin and CPanel?

(Should this thread be moved to the Webhosting Support Forum?)
amagard
I don't see Fantistico in my CPanel. What exactly is it ?
I found a discussion about this topic from year 2008. What exactly is a DirectAdmin Account and how to get one ?
lightworker88
I used to have CPanel on another webhost. Hosting accounts on server one supposedly use it.

DirectAdmin is an equivalent to CPanel is installed on the other three servers. I believe I saw this last night when applying for my account. I do not recall where else to find that info.

Fantistico is a suite of software packages/code libraries (or configuations or account info for their use on the webhost in your account) which seemingly are not automatically installed. I used it to set up a forum on that other account. Joomla, e-commerce automation are a couple of other examples as I recall.

Edit:I asked about CPanel/DirectAdmin in this thread:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-156865.html