FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server 3 Uptime

RosenCruz
Anyone has uptime information for Server 3 ?

I feel like I can host a blog here which I moved due to bad uptime in the past. Are things fixed now ?
deanhills
You can check this link ... although I'm not always sure how accurate the info is:
http://fh.info.tm/

I took it off Bondings' signature bloc. Razz

I think the Servers must be in good shape right now as Server 1 was recently compromised and got Bondings' attention. So I can just picture him checking through all of the other Servers while he was waiting for our accounts on Server 1 to be transferred to a new Server.
RosenCruz
WOW Shocked

Load on Server 4 is terrible. 18.72. Wonder how many cores on that CPU Smile

Thanks for the info dean Wink
deanhills
RosenCruz wrote:
WOW Shocked

Load on Server 4 is terrible. 18.72.
Where does one check for information like that if you're not on the server? I thought you were on server 3?
Peterssidan
It's in one of the columns on the page that you linked to.
RosenCruz
Peterssidan wrote:

Thanks for answering that for me Peterss. It is now around 2, but still on red signal zone if that is a quad-core server.
deanhills
RosenCruz wrote:
Peterssidan wrote:

Thanks for answering that for me Peterss. It is now around 2, but still on red signal zone if that is a quad-core server.
At the time when I asked the question the loads in the right hand column of the Server Status table had been a fraction of a percentage point and a pristine green. So I thought you'd found a novel way of calculating the loads. The only section that had been red when I had looked had been Server 1 mySQL as off line. And that was not accurate, as my database was up and running.

When I once picked up on high loads and mentioned it to Bondings he was not too panicked by it. If it is consistent all of the time, then he'd investigate. I'm also wondering however how accurate that table is. For example, we've had a recent move of Server 1 to a new Server, so wonder whether the Table has been updated.