FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

optic ilusions

gonchiweb
check this optic ilusions, first take a view, then stand up and go back until you can read

hahahaahah its very funny, have any more?
byeeeeeeeeeee
Insaniac
Just ALMOST close ur eyes and its easy
gonchiweb
Insaniac wrote:
Just ALMOST close ur eyes and its easy

cjeck this one
Insaniac
Nice one
pll
The 2 are so nice !!! I like optic illusions... Very Happy ... Very cool I think ... I will try to find out more.
BigBoss
I don't have any but I love optical illusions.

There's also one out there that has a dot in the center of a the screen and a dot off to the right. The trick is that you have to look at the center dot and slowly move your head forward. Eventually the dot to the right will completely dissappear because it has been hidden by your visual blind spot.

There are tons of good optical illutions out there but that's the first one I could recall off the top of my head.
shwetanshu
that circle thingy is aweosme d00d
ignition
Stare at the center - but don't cross your eyes. You will see a green dot going around in a circle, and on the second revolution the purple dots will start to dissapear.

gnomme
very cool, please post more of this images!!!
plumbum

Stare at the center of the image above for at least 30 seconds. Then look at a blank white wall, or a peice of paper. Then you'll see jesus
gertjang
the one with the dots is very cool
Mathias
plumbum,

The optical illusion with the picture of Jesus is the best one so far. I've seen it before - some time ago I was browsing an optical illusions website - and I thought it was one of the cooler optical illusions I had seen. It's not even necessarily because it's a picture of Jesus Christ, but the premise of it.

Anyone know of any really good optical illusions websites? I mean, really good ones?
rokabee
wow...these are amazing Shocked
Insaniac
ignition wrote:
Stare at the center - but don't cross your eyes. You will see a green dot going around in a circle, and on the second revolution the purple dots will start to dissapear.

I don't see it dissaprearing though...And what supposed to be green is teal here... It is funny how these things effect your mind...
Davidgr1200
If you like optical illusions then try this site:
http://www.michaelbach.de/ot/
not only are there lots of intriguing optical illusions but he also has explanations for most of them. Beware though, you may "waste" a lot of tiem at this site and you may need an aspirin afterwards!
moejoe
ignition wrote:

That is so cool, i thought it was one of those fake .gif animations that trick pplz, but omg! wow.
silvermesh
it probably wouldn't work if your color settings were messed up. its the same effect as when you stare at a light for long enough and get a green spot(or from a camera flash), its just that the green you get is the opposite of the purple here so it covers it up with a kind of greyish whitish color. this blends in with the background. they didnt start "disappearing" for me until i stared at it for a good several minutes, and if you move your eyes at all it'll stop working.
Diebels
Check this out, it΄s very cool

http://zoomquilt.nikkki.net/