FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

separate sections

hello sir i am shams

i know that i am new to this forum but i have been surfing many forums so i think it will be better if u have a sub section like for jokes poetry funny pics vids etc like not only for these but everything so that it will be convenient for the user of frihost to surf this site and it will be good for the site too

hope u like it
n0obie4life
subforums require a shit load of modding..
sam4k
yes mr shams it is good suggestion and yes mr n0obie4life it requeires loads of moderating

but then only a forum is successfull yaar it becomes like a family and every body take part this way so ppl like surfing the forum more
davmcmul
How did you miss the humour and funny pictures forums??????

please close this topic, spammy......
n0obie4life
sam4k wrote:
yes mr shams it is good suggestion and yes mr n0obie4life it requeires loads of moderating

but then only a forum is successfull yaar it becomes like a family and every body take part this way so ppl like surfing the forum more

no not moderating. its MODIFYING.
Bockman
Basically, this forum doesn't need any subforums, at least for now.

When the time comes and we have excessive forums, it will be given a thought (or not.. depending on who's to code the MOD's in to php Razz )

Please keep in mind that, although we want you all to have a pleasant time at our forums, this is a hosting forum and that is the main purpose for it. all other forums are here so we can dicuss other matters amongst us, but they aren't the main goal.

Be Well Cool