FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Photoshop Members Needed!

jarred89
Hello, I am thinking of making a forum for Photoshop users and other program users to join up and make there own stuff and post it in there. I was wondering if anyone out there would like to help me get it up and running I dont know anyone else that uses the programs so i cant really get people to join I would like it if someone would help me. Thanks
sprinqles
Just a suggestion, why don't you change the title of your topic it will get noticed. Smile
Deathskin
i would join, but then again i am not as fluent and good at photoshop (i dont have it) i have paint shop pro and i scarely use it, only sometimes to make graphics and layouts of my websites and such
jarred89
You can join if you like the website is www.forum.vidkidproductions.com but there isnt much on it.
Quake
Hmm, I checked out the site, there is barely anything on it... What kind of stuff do you do? If youre just getting off the ground and need help with something, maybee I can offer some assistance... The idea of a graphix community is pretty nice
jarred89
yeah im just starting the site out and i have made some things my self i would like to showcase in there so join if you like i am also going to do tutorials soon as well
nachjo chip
the graphicscommunity i used to hang out in died recently and i need a new one. I can help you if you want...
jarred89
nachjo chip wrote:
the graphicscommunity i used to hang out in died recently and i need a new one. I can help you if you want...

Cool you can join if you want, we have only just started out and i dont hardly know anyone who uses photoshop. the link is www.forum.vidkidproductions.com . Thanks
Miss Luna
Hey, I'll join...it looks like a splendid idea. I can't live without Photoshop, and I could probably contribute a few tutorials.
thedon12991
If you do make one ill join. Ive used photoshop for about a year now and i usually make website template and sigs