FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Most common reason of breakup





vipinagrahari
there are many reasons of breakup. sometimes boy is responsible for it and sometimes girl is responsible for it. cheating, conflict, possessiveness etc. are the few reasons of breakup.

What do you think is the most common reason of breakup and who is responsible for it, girls or boys?
codersfriend
I think it's time and commitment
grofet
A relationship can be break up because of jealousy. If one cheating the other one it's would be so easily make the relationship break a part. Girls and boys are have the same possibilities to cheat. That't why non marriage relationship is not a good relationship. Get married is the best way to have relationship.
thatswhatbeesaid
I don't think there is a most common reason. Except maybe growing out of one another.
johans
cheating first then lost of trust on each other..

Other are lost of respect.

Others are pride... but this is very rare now.

Lost of respect and lost of trust are the most common reasons in breaking up.

This is all because of LOVE

Shocked
loveandormoney
vipinagrahari wrote:
there are many reasons of breakup. sometimes boy is responsible for it and sometimes girl is responsible for it. cheating, conflict, possessiveness etc. are the few reasons of breakup.

What do you think is the most common reason of breakup and who is responsible for it, girls or boys?




There is only one reason.
Both stop relationship.
He is starting teaching her.
She is starting teaching him.

This is the reason of every divorce.
Da Rossa
Changes in the relationship or in one of the participants. People just don't like leaving the comfort zone. Cheating is also relevant, but I believe it's (unfortunately) overrated... people just forgive without the cheater regreting; the betrayed one just wants to be in the comfort.
jajarvin
1. Love ends
2. There is too much or to little money
3. No time to be together
loveandormoney
Da Rossa wrote:
Changes in the relationship or in one of the participants. People just don't like leaving the comfort zone. Cheating is also relevant, but I believe it's (unfortunately) overrated... people just forgive without the cheater regreting; the betrayed one just wants to be in the comfort.


What is a changing?

Man and Woman marry at the age of 18 and celebrate 50 years later a party.

Both visit school
both visit 2 universities
both went to work
both educated 4 children
both have 16 grandchildren.

A lot of changes.
Where is the problem?
Watch the same TV progamme everyday does make happy?
Da Rossa
I'm not talking about natural changes like the coming of a new child. I'm talking about changes in behaviour.
mshafiq
most common reason of breaking relationship is lack of understanding between two couples.
loveandormoney
Da Rossa wrote:
I'm not talking about natural changes like the coming of a new child. I'm talking about changes in behaviour.


Yes
Yes
Yes.

You learn diving and Japananese and You improve Your life every day.
johans
time is the most hard for me right now to find a new relationship and i dont know if i have one that we can spent more time due to my busy work schedule.

most common to break a relationship is cheating and quality time.
loveandormoney
johans wrote:
time is the most hard for me right now to find a new relationship and i dont know if i have one that we can spent more time due to my busy work schedule.

most common to break a relationship is cheating and quality time.


What was the reason of cheating during Your relationships?
Da Rossa
I'm surprised to see loveandormoney contributing like in his last post, but that is a fair question: why do people cheat?
cybersa
If they understand each other,there is no breakup between them.
DoxAi
Miscommunication. Distance. Not being able to trust each other. Hurting your partner too many times, to the point where they just can't be with you and give you another chance anymore.
kaysch
Here is the top 10 of reasons for couples to divorce, according to a German lawyer specialized in divorces.
1. Marriage for practical reasons (to save taxes, because of pregnancy or because the parents insist) instead of love
2. Lack in communication
3. The unrealistic hope that with a new partner everything would become better
4. Just blaming the other for problems
5. Escapism / lacking initiative to solve a problem
6. Laziness to court the partner once the relationship seems stable
7. Missing respect towards the partner and his hobbies, friends and job
8. Lack of genuine interest in the other person
9. Over-criticizing the partner
10. Money

He also lists 7 indications that a marriage has failed:
1. If the partner does not complain anymore about extra working hours
2. If the husband gives underwear to the wife but in a size which is much too small
3. If one partners goes to bed 2 hours later than the other one
4. If partners do not talk anymore about what happened during the day
5. If nobody gives each other little somethings anymore
6. If there is no interest in going out anymore
7. If there is indifference instead of quarelling

Source: http://www.bild.de/ratgeber/partnerschaft/scheidung/gruende-haeufigkeit-anwalt-19935860.bild.html
Da Rossa
Very interesting list, Kaysch. I've never been married, but everything seems to make sense a lot.
I've copied it down to my Evernote!
kaysch
Da Rossa wrote:
Very interesting list, Kaysch. I've never been married, but everything seems to make sense a lot.
I've copied it down to my Evernote!

Thanks Da Rossa. Sometimes even articles from tabloids make sense Smile
Da Rossa
Tabloids are broken clocks. Twice a day they'll get it right!
loveandormoney
Da Rossa wrote:
I'm surprised to see loveandormoney contributing like in his last post, but that is a fair question: why do people cheat?


Big applause.

He is cheating her
all people around are happy.

Movies earn a lot of money
because people like cheating and like wathing cheating and fooling.
nam_siddharth
The main reason of breakup is mistrust between couple. If you have trust for each other, there is little chance that breakup will happen. The other reasons include lack of time for each other.
loveandormoney
nam_siddharth wrote:
The main reason of breakup is mistrust between couple. If you have trust for each other, there is little chance that breakup will happen. The other reasons include lack of time for each other.


Mistrust is the reason for split in the first night.

Sure.

Maybe Your darling is working.


Is she only interested in Sx?
Is he only interested in her money?
She is gay and wanted a one night hetero sx.


But after the first night
there is no mistrust
because adults open mouth.
playfungames
If you ask me, its:

Finding new lovers: Surprise, suprise. People can get easily fed up with their lovers and find a new one on the side.

and

Incompatibility: You think that a person is someone and he or she turns out to be someone else after some time.
loveandormoney
Quote:
Finding new lovers: Surprise, suprise.


YES

Do it.

You will have a happy weekend.
Switch off TV
and kiss the beautiful human.

And its better than to bore Yourself.

Finding new lovers is happiness
and You do not need medicine against depression during doing sx.
Blummer
Misunderstanding, maybe. Or having different points or even more, different lifestyles. Different day rhythms. Just one of the reasons.
loveandormoney
Blummer wrote:
Misunderstanding, maybe. Or having different points or even more, different lifestyles. Different day rhythms. Just one of the reasons.


Interesting point.

How can You produce a misunderstanding after 10 years. Maybe there are misunderstandings during the first night.

Does divorce or split happen in the first night in Your country?
Insanity
I think lack of communication matters a lot in relationships. If you don't communicate, you don't understand what you each want from the other person. It's a shame because sometimes it's just so easy to do -- you talk to them about what you feel and they do the same to you. But I think many people don't realize this and that's the ultimate undoing of their relationship. People can say many different things about why their particular relationship failed, but I think that it has to do with communication in the end, because that's what it always boils down to.
Blummer
loveandormoney wrote:
How can You produce a misunderstanding after 10 years. Maybe there are misunderstandings during the first night.


I think sometimes it can happen even after a decade. One suddenly discovers he/she has lived in an illusion, starts rediscovering him/herself and looking for some new causes, loses the passion for the current way of living - basically just wants to change everything. I just hope this won't happen to me. There's nothing wrong with just having a good break, even for a month or two and there always comes a moment when one might become the victim of desires, thinking "Well, I'm just fed up with this, I need to quit", but that doesn't necessarily suggest one needs to break up with another. Real relationship is not just about passion, it is also things like patience.
loveandormoney
Insanity wrote:
I think lack of communication matters a lot in relationships. If you don't communicate, you don't understand what you each want from the other person. It's a shame because sometimes it's just so easy to do -- you talk to them about what you feel and they do the same to you. But I think many people don't realize this and that's the ultimate undoing of their relationship. People can say many different things about why their particular relationship failed, but I think that it has to do with communication in the end, because that's what it always boils down to.



lack of communication

lack of communication


lack of communication


Watzlawick said: There is no nocommunication.

I suggest:

Instead of lack of better they prefer fighting as communication instead of kissing as communication.

So the question is: Why adults start fighting?
Superhitsongs
I think Ego may play key role in breaking relation ships......

If they really love each other and when they are with good understanding then their will be no break ups in the relation........
Justmathteach
Being a relationship it is easy to play roles.

Relationships end when people want to play different roles or have different goals for the relationship.
Da Rossa
Quote:
Relationships end when people want to play different roles or have different goals for the relationship.


Good point, Justmathteach. Relationships are about a common goal.

And, like a broken clock, loveandormoney has said something very assertive not everyone realises: lack of communication. This combines with the common goals idea.
Da Rossa
Quote:
Relationships end when people want to play different roles or have different goals for the relationship.


Good point, Justmathteach. Relationships are about a common goal.

And, like a broken clock, loveandormoney has said something very assertive not everyone realises: lack of communication. This combines with the common goals idea.
loveandormoney
Superhitsongs wrote:
I think Ego may play key role in breaking relation ships......

If they really love each other and when they are with good understanding then their will be no break ups in the relation........


Sorry.

I ask for a discussion.
Or is it not allowed in Your country to talk about love and sx and marriage?

so --------->



"I think Ego may play key role in breaking relation ships...... "

Sorry its wrong
because after 3 days You know Your ego and You know the Ego of Your darling.
Or are You married with a piece of wood?

So in Westernlife You date somebody more than 60 minutes
and then
You ll both marry.
And so You know after one minute an Ego.


"If they really love each other and when they are with good understanding then their will be no break ups in the relation........"
Sorry
the sentence is wrong itself
You say

love
understanding

This is wrong.
Because love is understanding or how to do love without understanding.

OK
here are two people on love.
One on the beach of Cebu
human one
and human two in the relationship is in bern switzerland
now
they are in love
and love is the same as understanding
and so our human one ist feeling pain and death in his heart.
so he left the beach
walked to an International Hotel
asked for a phone line to Europe
and his loved human
human two told him

I was robbed and just they left my house and I have
to call a doctor and the police and a lawyer.

So where is the difference between love and understanding.

And just for information.

Relationship is fighting and insulting.
Then they REFUSE to understand.

Lets talk about that.
BigGeek
Duplicate Post - Slow site!
BigGeek
When it comes to people dating there are all sorts of reasons for the breakup, typically it centers around one of the two not being happy with the other and thinking they can do better, find someone better, so they start treating the person like crap to get them to leave, or they cheat looking for something better while they are still in the relationship. This is the typical dating type crap that goes on with couples and results in a break up.

As far as marriages go the number one reason for divorce or breakup is MONEY - yup that's right - MONEY - Money or lack of it, fighting over it, being broke all the time - this represents the number one reason why couples divorce. I have personally been involved with getting a divorce over money and finances, and I know numerous others that get divorced over the same.

Most successful people I know are couples that 1) Had the same financial goals as each other. 2) were willing to work with their partner to achieve those goals. AND 3) stayed married and worked on those goals together so when retirement time came they were well off.

Every couple I know where one of the two of them turned into a whinny freak that had to spend money on any and everything they wanted ended up deep in debt and divorced. Typically but not always - it is the woman that wants all these nice expensive things, feel like the deserve it, and then spend like crazy driving the couple into debt to get what she feels entitled to. But then again I know men that have behaved the same.

As soon as a marriage descends into a I want I want buy me mode - it ends with divorce and debt!!!!
pauline5765
I'm not very sure about other people, but the most common reason of break ups in my relationships is having a third party.

Other than cheating, there are also other things like dishonesty, betrayal, cowardice or simply being incompatible with each other's personality.

For me it's very rare to find someone you can get along with romantically. Because that would mean accepting everything - the good and the bad traits of that person and wishing he/she would do the same for you.

I believe most people have a fight due to a lot of various reasons piled on top of each other creating this whole mess of issues and troubles. And at the end of the day, it would be "love" to sort it all out, to be able to forgive and understand, to be able to compromise and learn from each other. So if you don't love each other enough, what would solve all those problems? None. Thus, break ups happen.
Da Rossa
Quote:
I'm not very sure about other people, but the most common reason of break ups in my relationships is having a third party.


Yes, but how do they come into the fold in the first place? The terrain must be already muddy to have the need for a third party to come in, doesn't it?
tanita_9
vipinagrahari wrote:
there are many reasons of breakup. sometimes boy is responsible for it and sometimes girl is responsible for it. cheating, conflict, possessiveness etc. are the few reasons of breakup.

What do you think is the most common reason of breakup and who is responsible for it, girls or boys?


In my opinion the most common reason is that the parties' personalities are not compatible.
What are the chances to find someone who is compatible with you in the most important aspects of life? so it is not surprising that a lot of relationships don't last.

some relationships don't end because of someone's fault or a major mistake by one partner, but they simply don't work because they are not suitable partners, and even if they had stayed together the relationship wouldn't be so wonderful.

I don't think we can say breakups are girls' fault or guys', and really there is no point to point fingers.

If a relationship ends because one partner did wrong, the other should be actually happy they didn't have to stay with that person. At the time of break up it is hard to have this perspective, but over time it will be clear that relationship was not something to hold to.
loveandormoney
Insanity wrote:
I think lack of communication matters a lot in relationships. If you don't communicate, you don't understand what you each want from the other person. It's a shame because sometimes it's just so easy to do -- you talk to them about what you feel and they do the same to you. But I think many people don't realize this and that's the ultimate undoing of their relationship. People can say many different things about why their particular relationship failed, but I think that it has to do with communication in the end, because that's what it always boils down to.


How can u kiss with a lack of communication. Can U upload a foto or a video about that?
Related topics
Chatroom
The Official FriHost IRC Channel!
Creating a MYSQL "most common" query
Problem with session variables
Auto installer for DA
Did you convert?
Greetings
Imagine a world without Religion
Premarital Sex?
Firefox vs IE
ever been stuck in an elevator?
A simple CSS question - Please help
What is the most common type of Internet Connection?
How to fall asleep fast?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.