FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Maleficent

codersfriend
Anyone watched Walt Disney's Maleficent (2014), who was starred by Angelina Jolie?

codersfriend
My opnion, It was a good movie. And somehow they managed to fix the plot holes of the previous movie adaptation(sleeping beauty)
Iceaxe0410
I really wanted to watch that, but I haven't had time. I heard it was good for Angelina's Jolie's performance rather than the story. I'm thinking I will just wait until it's out on dvd or something. I just don't have much time these days to go catch a movie.
playfungames
When I watched the trailer of this movie, I thought that it wouldn't be a great movie. But online critics and fans are reviewing that this is a great movie and Angelina Jolie's performance is really admirable. I really want to watch this movie now. Too bad it has already been taken off off movie theaters in my city.
Blummer
I quite enjoyed the film. But seems like Disney is about to reboot every animated film they've made. Into a feature film. I read the next one will be Dumbo.