FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Webmaster Tutorial website

DanielXP
Hi all,

I used to own a popular tutorial website called RMB-Scripting.com, I have no redesigned and relaunched this site as TutorialNinja.

http://tutorial.ninja/

Check it out, all content is provided by the users so would be great if you guys could join.

If you have any free time and are able to write tutorials then send me a message on the site above.

I might pay for people to write some tutorials or hold a competition with a prize for the most popular one.

Daniel
zimmer
Is this a forum site?

If it is then, it looks dry for me. I think you need more to add and combine good color. Attractive color and easy to manage.

Do you need to generate traffic?

What is your aim on your site?
DanielXP
zimmer wrote:
Is this a forum site?

If it is then, it looks dry for me. I think you need more to add and combine good color. Attractive color and easy to manage.

Do you need to generate traffic?

What is your aim on your site?

It is a tutorial website, hence the name.

The reason some parts of the site may look a bit out of place is because I was in a rush to get the site back online and didn't have much time to get it into the new template.

Of course we need traffic like any other website on the internet.

The aim of the site is to be a useful tutorial site for a range of skills, high quality tutorials.
Back in 2009 when the site ran under RMB-Scripting.com most tutorials were accepted. Looking back at these now, they are not that great.

I am working on improving the site (theme, features and content)

Daniel
cybersa
DanielXP wrote:
Hi all,

I used to own a popular tutorial website called RMB-Scripting.com, I have no redesigned and relaunched this site as TutorialNinja.

Check it out, all content is provided by the users so would be great if you guys could join.

If you have any free time and are able to write tutorials then send me a message on the site above.

I might pay for people to write some tutorials or hold a competition with a prize for the most popular one.

Daniel

I think your website having good content.
You need to organize with nice theme.

Then .ninja is your custom domain?
DanielXP
cybersa wrote:
DanielXP wrote:
Hi all,

Daniel

I think your website having good content.
You need to organize with nice theme.

Then .ninja is your custom domain?

What's wrong with the theme?

.ninja is a new TLD