FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

No new Post !

wildboinga
There are no new posts in this forum! I think the member of this forum has become inactive. I feel boring. Nothing to do.....
Peterssidan
No new posts since when? On most days there are 50 or more new posts each day. "View posts since last visit" only shows posts since last visit so if you log out and immediately log in again it will give you an empty list. On the home page there is a short list of the threads that has been posted in recently.
standready
wildboinga wrote:
I feel boring. Nothing to do.....

Then create some interesting topics of your own.
LxGoodies
new post of wildboinga, 8 juli 2014 wrote:
no new post

Razz
alexakasanjeev
wildboinga wrote:
There are no new posts in this forum! I think the member of this forum has become inactive. I feel boring. Nothing to do.....

well we can create new post can we?
Blaster
Its up to all of us to keep the posting active. I have been a bit busy with the nicer weather so havn't been active lately. Remember half of the world is enjoying summer time right now... The half of the world that is also more populated.
deanhills
Blaster wrote:
The half of the world that is also more populated.
Laughing Haha .... Well put .... densely populated I'd say.
sysna
So you don't see these lots of posts just in your topic Very Happy , many users are active but finding something to argue about is not that easy Smile
deanhills
sysna wrote:
So you don't see these lots of posts just in your topic Very Happy , many users are active but finding something to argue about is not that easy Smile
Not true. Always something to debate about in the Phil&Rel Forum. One of our more active Forums right now both from a point of quality and quantity.