FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wow I come back to this forum by accident lol

HL9881
Well, I was just editing some personal info on Skype and suddenly find a e-mail of Frihost there.
And I successfully log in with this old account Laughing It's a 2006 account Laughing
RosenCruz
Welcome back and respect elderly... Cool
Pippo90
Cool
coolclay
Wow a visitor from my Frihost generation! It's never too late to be part of the Frihost community. There are even a handful of old farts like myself and Rosencruz kickin around!
standready
coolclay wrote:
There are even a handful of old farts like myself and Rosencruz kickin around

Hey, I think I resemble that comment!
grofet
I like to register account on many big forums for later use. It's also to protect my forum username from other people. In big forum sometimes new user sent pm that they want to buy my old username.
alexakasanjeev
HL9881 wrote:
Well, I was just editing some personal info on Skype and suddenly find a e-mail of Frihost there.
And I successfully log in with this old account Laughing It's a 2006 account Laughing

Welcome back i am new here can you tell me about this forum and its web hosting services
Blaster
standready wrote:
coolclay wrote:
There are even a handful of old farts like myself and Rosencruz kickin around

Hey, I think I resemble that comment!

No love this way either... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
hunnyhiteshseth
Blaster respect!! Applause Laughing
I remember you and coolclay from those old days.. Funnily same thing happened to me too. I haven't been able to post for quite a while now. But great to see all you guys still around. I remember there was someone with a horse as Avatar, can't remember his name, will try to search him to see if he is still around.
deanhills
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
I remember you and coolclay from those old days.. Funnily same thing happened to me too. I haven't been able to post for quite a while now. But great to see all you guys still around. I remember there was someone with a horse as Avatar, can't remember his name, will try to search him to see if he is still around.
Ocalhoun. He's defected to ponies. You can find him at:
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/ocalhoun
hunnyhiteshseth
deanhills wrote:
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:

hi dean hills! Man u have seriously built up your post count! You used to posts lot when you joined and I assume you still do!
Ohh yes, ocalhoun now I remember the username. Defected to ponies.. Hmm. I guess people do move on.. Who knows he might also come back.. Smile
deanhills
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
deanhills wrote:
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:

hi dean hills! Man u have seriously built up your post count! You used to posts lot when you joined and I assume you still do!
Ohh yes, ocalhoun now I remember the username. Defected to ponies.. Hmm. I guess people do move on.. Who knows he might also come back.. Smile
I'm sure he will. He used to be a much bigger bulk poster than I was from 2005-2011. I remember when I joined in May 2008 I was quite in awe of the post numbers of Ocalhoun and Bikerman. They were the top posters at Frihost both in quantity and quality of posts for a number of years. Ocalhoun in particular posted a wide variety of topics over many Forums. I guess time marches on.
hunnyhiteshseth
deanhills wrote:
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
deanhills wrote:
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:

I'm sure he will. He used to be a much bigger bulk poster than I was from 2005-2011. I remember when I joined in May 2008 I was quite in awe of the post numbers of Ocalhoun and Bikerman. They were the top posters at Frihost both in quantity and quality of posts for a number of years. Ocalhoun in particular posted a wide variety of topics over many Forums. I guess time marches on.

Yeah bikerman and ocalhoun did. I also remember having many debates with ocalhoun on multiple topics. But I always respected his logical approach in debates.
coolclay
Yeah its like an old farts convention!!!

Lol, you're definitely right about Ocalhoun I sure do miss him though! He got me hooked on MLP!
hunnyhiteshseth
Is mathius still around? He was always helpful when I had newly joined the forum.
xvjuneau
Welcom Back Razz
deanhills
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
Is mathius still around? He was always helpful when I had newly joined the forum.
He is the last of the account creators around here. Working behind the scenes. Intermittently. We're lucky to have him around. Cool
Nyasro
Very Happy
coolclay
Three cheers for Mathius the last surviving account creator!