FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fun Games

startsomething
Anyone ever have nothing to do, so you play stupid games. Like you and some friends get togeather, go to a park by a not so busy street, and goof around. Then when a car comes by you freeze in the position your in. Then you resume when the car is gone.
Sometimes I like to go downtown, and stand on a corner with friends, and start beatboxing and making songs, and start singing barbershop quartets, and set a hat out for change.
Does anyone else do these things? Or am I just insane?
bananaphone
Have done the car freeze thing! FUN!!
I am learning to beatbox so have to try that too!
moejoe
More a computer gaming person.
Wooow FEAR!
startsomething
bananaphone wrote:
Have done the car freeze thing! FUN!!
I am learning to beatbox so have to try that too!

I play in the drumline at my high school here, and sometimes before a competition we beatbox. It's fun. you should try getting a circle of like 10 people beatboxing. It's fun. I wish I were better though. Have you heard rockapella? They are a band, but they don't play instruments. They use their voices for drums, bass, guitar, voices, etc. Pretty cool.

moejoe wrote:
More a computer gaming person.

Yeah, I love computer games. Especially the star wars games. But I hardly find time to play anymore. I would buy battlefront 2, but I would end up playing that and never doing anything else.
thegamecreator
i do stupid stuff too but i cant beatbox. but i am in a quartet.but most of the time when we're bored we play chicken with on comming cars. which is reallly fun once youve tried it. but the freeze thing i do that all the time. and some times we'll sit in front of walmart with a hat and a carboard saying im homeless or im blind please donate...and just see who does...one time we made 20 bucks doing that...it was...a wierd day.
ahmetfaruk
can you help me?are you know game in internet
startsomething
thegamecreator wrote:
i do stupid stuff too but i cant beatbox. but i am in a quartet.but most of the time when we're bored we play chicken with on comming cars. which is reallly fun once youve tried it. but the freeze thing i do that all the time. and some times we'll sit in front of walmart with a hat and a carboard saying im homeless or im blind please donate...and just see who does...one time we made 20 bucks doing that...it was...a wierd day.

You are a sick sick person. First off, i know someone who was killed playing chicken w/ cars, and second, you shouldn't take advantage of a good deed. The world is already corrupt enough w/o your stupid immaturities.
Davidgr1200
I don't freeze when see cars, but I do have a tendency to add up the numbers on a car's numberplate. Things can get hectic if there is a lot of traffic going by!
thegamecreator
startsomthing, you need to calm down not like im gonna get hit...and its not like i keep the money im not entirely emptyhearted
jeeze...
Mark999111
apparently some dude in london made 11,000 in a year from simply begging on the streets
Nintendoboy
Why dont' you get an Xbox and play oneline? My gamertag: lonesome killer Very Happy
justup2002
i never really go outside when i'm bored. i really just go on the computer and play stupid internet games and that is pretty fun too
KHO
l've done other things like that, like the car thing...except we do it on residential streets, and we just stand there and look at the driver till they get really mad because they can't go anywere.

l know, it's lame.
DannyDean
Well, my friends and I are having a bar-b-q from time to time, and there's a lot of gags and laughs. We mostly share things that we been to.
gonzo
startsomething wrote:
Or am I just insane?

couldn't it be both? Wink
bananaphone
gonzo
thegamecreator wrote:
we play chicken with on comming cars

look! it's the theory of evolution playing out in the streets..
godam64
startsomething wrote:
Anyone ever have nothing to do, so you play stupid games. Like you and some friends get togeather, go to a park by a not so busy street, and goof around. Then when a car comes by you freeze in the position your in. Then you resume when the car is gone.
Sometimes I like to go downtown, and stand on a corner with friends, and start beatboxing and making songs, and start singing barbershop quartets, and set a hat out for change.
Does anyone else do these things? Or am I just insane?

it's not my style.
i'd prefer create song alone in my house then after finish, i explain the song to my band.
RedStar
yeah I know what you mean...