FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The end of the day. What are your last actions?

deanhills
So I've taken this from Chasbeen and turned it around for the end of day. Razz

Chasbeen wrote:
Our first (LAST) conscious thoughts are very important, but how much are they controlled by other people?

Chasbeen wrote:
Leaving aside the natural physical adjustments you must make, how much of what you do in the LAST hour of the day is controlled by other people and how much of what you do is totally determined by what you want?
standready
I usually just go until I am exhausted, then hit the bed.
chasbeen
Ha ha dh

well, i'm pooped I just updated the World cup sweepstake. Yes that was controlled by other people!

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-159273.html

Not long now! but it will have to wait, I got to get some sleep firstzzzz
coolclay
Usually I brush my teeth, read the news and pass out.
grofet
Usually my last move is my first move in the day. Play internet until the day changed on 12.00 pm / 00.00 am and then go to the bed after go to the bathroom and drink water. I'm too busy with my God, parent, wife and kids. So i connect to the internet in the late of the night. Wake up in 04.00 or 05.00 am to pray to God and then get prepare to work. Sometimes if i'm sleepy enough and don't have many things to do at office i get a sleep.
codegeek
I play a game of chess or two, then read a few chapters of the Game of Thrones book on my Kindle while lying down on my bed. Sometimes, I just spend time on Facebook, chatting away with friends. When I've got some programming assignments to do, they take over most of that other stuff and I end up buried in code until 2 am in the morning. Feels good, though.
Sylin
Sometimes if I am busy, I would make a mental note of the things that I need to prioritise on the next morning.
But usually I just relax by catching up on a manga chapter or an episode of drama before I go to bed
Smile
Peterssidan
I usually watch some film or TV series, or sit in front of my computer. Then I brush my teeth, use the toilet, drink some water and goes to bed.
jajarvin
Before sleeping I read in my bed some novel.
In this way it is for me easy to get sleep.
raaeft1
Watching free online live streaming of Braco's gaze
Deline
When I don't get late from work, I try to read something or watch any episode of a serie I like in bed ^^
Blaster
Last thing I tend to do before passing out at night is to set my alarm and my tv timer.
spinout
brushing my teeths, and they turn of the light - don't read so much at night - so it might be a page but then I loose interest. But in the morning reading works better.
pravojednostavno
Usually my last move is read something interesting.
supermanlovejan
Usually my last move before sleep is turn off the light. .....
tonberry
Most people are probably too tired by the end of the day to be affected by other people. Come 10pm most of my friends are either drinking with their friends, or are doing some light stuff at home like watching movies, doing basic chores that need to be done.

None of the above is influenced by other people in any way, except the first one maybe. Come to think about it, a lot of people who would otherwise sober change their mind after forceful convincing by the phone Very Happy

I think the end of they is as good as any other part of it when it comes to actions influenced by someone else, or even less so due to the more relaxing nature of it. It probably just boils down to how much someone is influenced in general.
amagard
Usually I watch some TV shows before going to bed.
Last thing of course: teeth brushing.
If it is not too late ( my usual bed time is 11:15 pm ) I might grab a book or my favorite science magazine and read a few pages.
steeve
I watch TV in the late night so my last action is turn off the TV by remote.
RosenCruz
Having a beer before going to bed Cool
Gwentichie
I online Facebook and go to bed
loveandormoney
deanhills wrote:
So I've taken this from Chasbeen and turned it around for the end of day. Razz

Chasbeen wrote:
Our first (LAST) conscious thoughts are very important, but how much are they controlled by other people?

Chasbeen wrote:
Leaving aside the natural physical adjustments you must make, how much of what you do in the LAST hour of the day is controlled by other people and how much of what you do is totally determined by what you want?

Sing a sobg.

This is the best way to finish a day.
Da Rossa
Brush teeth, grab a cup of water, go to bed with iPad, play a little game, sleep on the iPad.
loveandormoney
Clean the party.
mshafiq
Every day mostly last action is watching news and get my self uptaded
deanhills
Check up on Forums. Razz
playfungames
My actions at the end of the day before crashing into my bed is usually checking up my phone and notifications and what else, my social accounts. It's such a cliche of a last action and I know it's totally not healthy because of the light and what have you from phones and devices that prevents us from having a good night sleep. But I just can't seem to avoid looking down at the screen of my smartphone one last time before falling asleep. It's such a bad habit.
spinout
if I have the energy to go to sleep or just be at the monitor... Smile
esmeeey
yesterday.. well the last action i did was to turn off my laptop... lol
mshafiq
At the end of day daily diary check that what work has been done today and what i have to do tomorrow.
loveandormoney
Something for relax. It gives You better sleep.