FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Sex --- pest or happiness?





loveandormoney
Ist Sex possible in a brothel. I say no.

Is Sex possible without being married. I say no.

When I read here the threads
example:

Sex destroys love and job an relationship

I wonder

what do they do.

Wash a car and with the same movements make sex?
Peterssidan
So you want a different definition of the word "sex" compared to what most people use. Then what should we call the act of having sexual intercourse outside marriage? I don't see any point of having two different words because physically it's the same type of action.

There exist people that live together their whole life and have a happy family without being married. Why does being married matter at all?
Da Rossa
It all depends on the person's values. I wish the family values were as strong as in the past, and that we had sex only with the ones we love. But that's just not the way it works.
Yeah, sex (or the lack of) can destroy a relationship or other aspects of someone's life, if they're not conscious. Actually, people say "sex, pride and money" are the only root reasons for someone to commit murder. I think I agree.
loveandormoney
Peterssidan wrote:
So you want a different definition of the word "sex" compared to what most people use. Then what should we call the act of having sexual intercourse outside marriage? I don't see any point of having two different words because physically it's the same type of action.

There exist people that live together their whole life and have a happy family without being married. Why does being married matter at all?


"So you want a different definition of the word "sex" compared to what most people use. "

Porn is boring and has nothing to do with sex.
Extreme-Codes
how about love ? i looked at sex as being love or making love Wink
Da Rossa
Can someone make love without having sex?
hanshenkerman
LOL wth is this?

Can a man make love without a pen0r? Can sex be sex without sex?

Silly questions..
Da Rossa
Err... not exactly, maybe...
A psychologist told me one day that a couple of elders had a very intense sex life. Only he did not have a penis. Of course she didn't give me any details but, inside the context, I believed her.
rx9876
Da Rossa wrote:
Err... not exactly, maybe...
A psychologist told me one day that a couple of elders had a very intense sex life. Only he did not have a penis. Of course she didn't give me any details but, inside the context, I believed her.


In that case, of course.

In general, talking and touching can be sexual actions, too.
Otherwise, how can female homosexuals live together and have a happily sexual life?
There are always different methods and tools to help them.
codersfriend
just like the movies. some people just engage in no strings attached
loveandormoney
Extreme-Codes wrote:
how about love ? i looked at sex as being love or making love Wink


Please:


What is the differerence between love and making love?
Related topics
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.