FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cooking (Grill): How do you make your meat tasty?

zacky
Last weekend, I tried to grilled my meat 1 week marinated pork ribs meat.

What I need is to put the following:

-Soy Sauce
-Lime
-Onion
-Garlic
-Lemon grass
-Ground Pepper

I slice a little bit both side of the ribs to make sure all juices will absorbs the meat and I put as well the lemon grass so the aroma will absorb even in the bones of the ribs.

Now I wonder how other cultures or people on their own place grilled pork or other meat like Beef or Chicken in case your not allowed to eat pork.

TIA[/list]
mshafiq
I love BBQ chicken.
Just little bit marinate with some spices and put at least whole night and then grill it so tasty.
steeve
For marination add some hang curd. It makes tasty and delicious...
mshafiq
Every body have different taste.Every country have different food and different method of cooking,
Every one try to make food best by using different spices.
Most important and most common and most similar things in almost all countries is garlic and ginger past.They r very good to have good taste and good smell in food.
deanhills
zacky wrote:
Last weekend, I tried to grilled my meat 1 week marinated pork ribs meat.

What I need is to put the following:

-Soy Sauce
-Lime
-Onion
-Garlic
-Lemon grass
-Ground Pepper

I slice a little bit both side of the ribs to make sure all juices will absorbs the meat and I put as well the lemon grass so the aroma will absorb even in the bones of the ribs.

Now I wonder how other cultures or people on their own place grilled pork or other meat like Beef or Chicken in case your not allowed to eat pork.

TIA[/list]
Wow! Think I've just got hungry. Looks like a great recipe for a marinade. Don't know why, but reminds me of my mother, who had her famous recipe for barbecue meat. A very simple one. Sliced onion, Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce. The tomato sauce provided a nice sweet side to the barbecue. She used to let it marinade in the fridge overnight. Then let it stand outside for an hour before the barbecue. Quite delicious. Can't remember that she used garlic though. If I were to repeat this recipe I'd probably add some garlic.

A marinade that I use for salmon steaks is soya sauce, sugar, some water, plenty of grated ginger, plenty of pressed garlic. Let it usually sit overnight in the fridge. I use the marinade to baste the grilled salmon with. And add it as a salad dressing to the salad that goes with the salmon.
jajarvin
Plenty of onions, garlic and chili and you can get a really good meat.
mshafiq
Always we like BBQ food.Just marinate with different spices and lemon makes taste good.