FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Imagine Cup 2006

i.am.Ben
The world's premiere student technology competition.
Let's face it-the world needs help. The kind of help that happens when you take the top young technologists from around the globe and turn them loose on solving the world's toughest problems. That's what Imagine Cup is all about. Imagine Cup is your chance to innovate, show the world what you've got, and win some serious prizes. Simply put, it's your chance to use the power of technology to better the world-and have some fun while you're at it.
You win. We all win.
Imagine Cup contestants have the chance to give their ideas exposure, make critical contacts, and experience a true sense of friendship with peers worldwide. Want more? Well, if you make it to the worldwide finals, you'll also score an all-expense paid trip to Delhi, India, and a shot at some great cash prizes: $8,000 winning an invitational or even $25,000 for the software design invitational winner. Help the world and win money? It doesn't get any better than that. What does health mean to you?
The theme of this year's Imagine Cup, "Imagine a world where technology enables us to live healthier lives," is a challenge to the world's top student technologists to actively contribute to the mission of improving health around the world.
Health means different things to different people. You may think of health as a medical breakthrough. Or you may think of health simply as a clean glass of water. In the Imagine Cup, you define health and decide how to use technology to make a real difference in the lives of people everywhere.
http://thespoke.net/ViewContent.aspx?PostID=807740
bananaphone
Sounds pretty cool!

I'll have to check it out!!
amaudy
WOW!!
Thank you for sharing.
Shirish
does asnyone know about Imagine CUp Difficulty levelsd

I live in india

can someone guide what kind of puzzles come in level 1

Do help me out

I want to compete really

do checkout
[img][/img]
djclue917
Hey, I didn't expect someone here to start a thread about ImagineCup. Anyways, I know that it is a programming competition. Our university (University of the Philippines) got the 1st and the 3rd place (only two teams joined).

Although I am not a Computer Science major (I am currently taking BS Electronics and Communications Engineering), I do know a lot about computers and I'm a good programmer. That is why I also want to join the ImagineCup whenever I'll have an opportunity to do so.