FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

LOOKING FOR BUSINESS PARTNERS FOR LUCRATIVE VENTURE

Hello,

I am from Federated States of Micronesia, located in the Western Pacific Ocean roughly 300 miles Southeast of Guam (US Territory) with a population of 140,000 citizens (Census 2010). My country is a party to the Nauru Agreement which consists of eight Western and Central Pacific nations. Each signatory party (country) to Nauru Agreement controls its own 200 mile EEZ (Exclusive Economic Zone). Foreign fishing vessels which are mostly Purse Seiners and Longliners pay these Pacific Island nations a fee to fish for Yellowfin tuna (Thunnus Albacares), Bigeye tuna (Thunnus Gigantus), and Skipjack (Katsuwonis Pelamis). In 2012, The government of Federated States of Micronesia (my country), received $26 million dollars (US Dollars) from foreign fishing fleets fishing in its 200 mile EEZ. This amount is only about 3 to 4 percent of what foreign fishing companies fishing in our EEZ are grossing annually.

Last year (2013), there was about 2.5 to 3.0 million tons of Skipjack harvested from the Western Central Pacific Ocean. This area is responsible for supplying 60 to 80 percent of the world's Skipjack tuna supply (most canned tuna is skipjack). The average price of Skipjack last year was $1,700 to $1,900 US dollars per MT. If you do the math, you can clearly see that there is a substantial amount of money that can be potentially made from anything that is connected to tuna fishing in the Western Central Pacific Ocean.

Long story short...I am looking for foreign business partners to create a multinational corporation to create seafood hotdog product from skipjack processing byproducts. Targeted markets are Asia, Europe, North and South America.

Due to the fact that the corporation or company will be partly owned and based in the Federated States of Micronesia, it will qualify for seed grant funding through various aid sources which are made available to Least Developed Countries as identified by the United Nations.

All interested parties should direct further inquiries to me via this thread by sending private message or email.

Thanks Idea Idea Idea
xpfocus
Do people still fall for this? Guy this is a respectable website find your victim elsewhere