FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New website looking for some feedback

jacobbarnard
Hello everyone, I have recently started up a new website called www.Jbtutorialz.com I haven't got much content yet but if you look under computers & Electronics I have a few complete pages.

Jbtutorialz is well, a tutorial website which offers tutorials on anything and everything.

All feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Jacob Barnard
SonLight
The site design seems simple and quite pleasant. I had a couple of questions about your smartphone battery life article.

You say smartphone batteries generally last longer if not completely discharged. I know this depends on battery technology, and I don't know if they're all the same. I have an old blackberry, which I assumed worked best if fully discharged. Whatever the case, I think it would be helpful if you specified which phones your suggestion applies to. You might even want to give the (presumably different) answer for the older basic phones.

You give some good advice against letting apps auto-update at any arbitrary time. I think some might want to update whenever hooked up to wifi, for two reasons. Probably when you hook up to wifi you have power available, and in any case the updates will be faster than over the cell network. It is a bit of a compromise but might work well for many people.
cybersa
Looks simple and nice.

My Tips:
Add some post on Home page.
Add Categories Menu as Sidebar.
jacobbarnard
SonLight wrote:
The site design seems simple and quite pleasant. I had a couple of questions about your smartphone battery life article.

You say smartphone batteries generally last longer if not completely discharged. I know this depends on battery technology, and I don't know if they're all the same. I have an old blackberry, which I assumed worked best if fully discharged. Whatever the case, I think it would be helpful if you specified which phones your suggestion applies to. You might even want to give the (presumably different) answer for the older basic phones.

You give some good advice against letting apps auto-update at any arbitrary time. I think some might want to update whenever hooked up to wifi, for two reasons. Probably when you hook up to wifi you have power available, and in any case the updates will be faster than over the cell network. It is a bit of a compromise but might work well for many people.

Thank you for your feedback I will take it into consideration.
jacobbarnard
cybersa wrote:
Looks simple and nice.

My Tips:
Add some post on Home page.
Add Categories Menu as Sidebar.

Thank you for the feedback.

I have got a post on my home page? What do you mean?

Why add a category menu as a sidebar?
Peterssidan
I think the main point is that you should have more options to navigate on the home page. Now people have to hover the categories tab and then press on one of the category items before they see what an amazing collection of valuable information you have.
hazeZues
Great Website!! Nice and simple User friendly
zimmer
good JOB.

your website is simple and very easy to used.

Usually, the developer reflects on what kind of personally on how your work is. If you can put some more moving and nice picture then that would be great.