FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

do u believe in UFOs or aliens?or have u ever seen them?

zzly202

i'm kind of beliving in it

but not for sure

i think it's possible that lives existing far away from earth

and they got super technique to get into our earth

it possible .

a lot people say that people have seen ufos or aliens

but...was that true?

it might be true anyways,no one could prove it being true or not

except our country government.

it's said that the government got informations about them,like ufos and aliens, but they kept the experiment as highly secrets.wondering and confusing by their existences

is there any one got the informations about the ufos and aliens?

can u share them with us ?

because i'm really a fan about these hehe Razz
Mark999111
I believe there has to be some form of life out there but i dont think ET is going to come and hug me any day soon.

That area 51 thing was more than likely a government plane of some form. After WWII, they discovered the nazis plan for the first ever jet engine, the USA then tried to convert this into a hovercraft or saucer of some form. According to a C4 program, the CIA actually encouraged ufo storys so that nobody would get suspicous of their developments.

either that or aliens are roaming the streets disguised as humans Rolling Eyes
BigBoss
I believe the universe is far to big for the only living things to be located on a single planet. However, I don't believe the stories of encounters and abductions and whatnot. Seems like it always happens to drunken rednecks.
rokabee
i believe in them...but ive never seen them
Slammer
I strongly believe that they exist. If we exist and we are on single tiny planet and there are billions upon billions of other planets like ours out there, then there has to be other life forms, inteligent or not out there somewhere!
JessieF
I also believe there is some life form out there.
My friends' dad was out wondering in the woods years ago. HE said he was lost, I forget what exactly he was doing out there, but he thought he had been out there maybe ten minutes or so, but he ran into 'aliens' and when he flashed his flashlight on them, they scrambeled to get away, and he ended up getting a picture of the UFO.
They helped him find his way out of the woods, and he found out later, he had been out there about four hours.
What's really freaky, is my friend and I went to one of our teachers who has seen it too, described it to us, and the picture my friends' dad took was esactly the same thing. Many other people have reported seeing the same thing, also. It was diamond shaped, weird kind of metal, and as big as a football field.

I am not sure if I believe that though, but it was mostly seen over one certain town at night, so I am never going there at night.
Scotty Too Hotty
I also find myself here, leaning to the side of agreance. Where they inhabit is one thing, but i do not believe aliens are what we as humans picture them to be. I believe they are Humanoid.
wistom
I'd like to believe it .but i dont have see it.
Mayebe one day i will see it in luck.
Insaniac
Why would we be the only intellegent beings in this great universm? W only know about less then 0,001% whats going on there. We just need to get faster ships to get to those races, and hope they aren't hostile.
rhys925
it is very hard to believe that we are the only intelligent beings in the entire universe - the way i see it if this is treu and we are the only ones then if mankind was destroyed then the universe would just sit there forever barring another miracle from the hands of god
Insaniac
What if there are alien species in our Galaxy, but they are way to advanced for our machines to detect them? And the UFO spottings are just glitches in their defence? Lets not think about IF they're here, cause they ARE here... Ask yourselfs, are they friendly, or hostile?
darrell
i dun really believe that there is alien

but this might be something that is not a total tale

i believe that in future there may be more details about such stuff

Which SOUNDS impossible

but you must not not believe as there are some things happen

THAT CANOT BE EXPLAIN
crimsonessence
i think its important to understand our place and scope in the universe... there are billions and billions of galixys with billions of stars and plantary systems within..

also is universe infinate? or constantly expanding... a matter of opinion, but reguardless, the universe has infinate or near infinate bounds. not to mention higher demsion theories that allow for infinite 3d universes! - in this case it is certin there is other life because infinate universes mean every possible configuration is possible, and exists!

weather or not intel life has been here, im not sure.. its possibe and i think it is likely, but i would need solid evidence..
SunburnedCactus
Quote:
Lister: Oh god, aliens? Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it? You lose your keys, it's aliens. A picture falls off the wall, it's aliens. That time we used up a whole bog roll in a day, you thought that was aliens as well.

A classic and relevant quote from Red Dwarf.
kuad
Aliens probably do exist, but I guess they don't want to talk to humans. We're probably not intelligent enough to be of interest Laughing
Fireport
Aliens Yes they exists otherwise why do ancient text tell of them
photon
of course i believe in aliens. i tend to believe in anything unless it is proved to be false. so unless someone can prove that aliens dont exist, i will be a believer
the666bbq
i have had a close encounter (don't know the exact numbered kinds so I will not even do a guess - it had nothing todo with probes in assess that's for sure) - the event would be some 15 to 20 years ago don't know the exact date because I presumed that if it had happened once it would certainly happen again later in time so I did not take record from that one occasion. Unfortunately it stayed at that one occasion - it was a nice design; if it was humanmade :: nice job...
Mark999111
I think the majority of people with 'close encounters' should stop eating cheese before they go to bed.

They also tend to be middle aged men with alcohol problems
SunburnedCactus
And some people might enjoy getting abducted and probed... Laughing
Lady Elensar
I still believe there *beep* are aliens out of there, far away from here. Laughing

I think there's some other life at other planets, but of course, don't know where, wich, what, why, who etc. The universe is too big to find out. We have to wait till they visit us. Or maybe someone has met an alien yet?
Patrick
I'm 100% sure we are not alone in the universe, but for all i know the "others" could just be tiny germs on mars =/
izcool
SunburnedCactus wrote:
Quote:
Lister: Oh god, aliens? Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it? You lose your keys, it's aliens. A picture falls off the wall, it's aliens. That time we used up a whole bog roll in a day, you thought that was aliens as well.

A classic and relevant quote from Red Dwarf.

I absolutely LOVE that show. I've watched the show all the way through so many times I think I've memorized it all.

But yeah, I believe that aliens exist. I am a part of a scientific research program called Seti@Home (more information on their website at http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/) where you use your computer's unused processing time to look for other signs of life in radio telescope data that gets downloaded from their website into your computer to be analyzed. After it finishes it's work unit (as they are called), it gets uploaded to their website again to be processed for you to be granted credit for having your computer work on it and analyze it. I currently have 4 computers on all the time, 24/7, working on Seti@Home work units. 2 additional machines are on some of the time working on Seti@Home work units whenever I have them on. You can view how much my network has done so far here - http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/view_profile.php?userid=8092092 . Very interesting, I'm sure someone reading will find it interesting.

- Mike.
psycosquirrel
I am an alien

Just kidding.

I believe there could be life somewhere, but the chance of it being as intelligent as us is basically none. Anyways, who cares if there is life out there if its not affecting us...
jinn666
I do believe in aliens, but i have not ever seen one, becoz i dont live in USA (joke).

Out of the millions of planets in the universe, some must exist which hold water and have similair living environment as the earth. I dont believe aliens have the technology to reach earth at the moment.

i believe the usa government have been doing many flying experiments, which explains all the UFO sighting in the US.

The idea of aliens flying around in spaceships and visiting earth is a clever trick to steer people away from the truth.

what is the truth?
ocalhoun
If anybody does make contact with aliens, I want their technology.
(It might very well help on some of my more devious projects...)
If you get abducted, make sure to take notice of everything and then post it here.
Arin
kuad wrote:
Aliens probably do exist, but I guess they don't want to talk to humans. We're probably not intelligent enough to be of interest :lol:

Exactly. And half of posts in this thread shows your point. First mankind needs to learn how to think, then deal with our own problems like religious hate, global starvation etc. And maybe after that aliens will care to talk with us.

Cheers,
Arin.
iphp
I do not believe it....

Maybe is usual as a nature phenomenon
Arin
http://www.aip.de/groups/galaxies/sw/udf/swudfV1.0.html

Just go there, see all those galaxies, and imagine how stupid is to think that our planet is only one with a life on it...
Delta
Do I believe in aliens? Of course I believe in aliens, why wouldn't I? I think aliens are real, but the try to blend in with their surroundings. Some day soon, I think aliens will take over earth, and eat our brains. (No lie)
mceejaydee
Aliens have to exist. I mean think about it, if we were the only living things here in the whole biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Universe, holy crap aliens exist. If they did I wonder how cool it would be.
Slammer
Quote:

also is universe infinate? or constantly expanding... a matter of opinion, but reguardless, the universe has infinate or near infinate bounds.

if it is constantly expanding...that means there must be something beyond it for it to expand into.......and if you talk about boundaries....then....that raises the point that if there are effectively 'walls' of the universe....whats on the other side?

I think due to the way we live on earth....our whole structure of life and dimensions, its very very very hard to try and imagine what the universe is like. If it has walls or boundaries...then you can think of it like a box....but where is the box sitting? I love this sorta stuff Smile
mceejaydee
Slammer wrote:
Quote:

also is universe infinate? or constantly expanding... a matter of opinion, but reguardless, the universe has infinate or near infinate bounds.

if it is constantly expanding...that means there must be something beyond it for it to expand into.......and if you talk about boundaries....then....that raises the point that if there are effectively 'walls' of the universe....whats on the other side?

I think due to the way we live on earth....our whole structure of life and dimensions, its very very very hard to try and imagine what the universe is like. If it has walls or boundaries...then you can think of it like a box....but where is the box sitting? I love this sorta stuff Smile

Do you know that show futurama? Reminds me of that one episode when the professor built this alternate universe inside a box. That was funny Laughing Laughing
JessieF
Slammer wrote:
Quote:

Whoah, just thinking about the complexity of that is giving me a
headache!
Nah, just kidding, it isn't, but that was a nice brainstorm
you had there. Smile

Well..maybe there is tons of boxes, and each gallexy is a box
sitting somewhere in the universe. And the universe is like a
room all the boxes are sitting in....That makes the world seem
even bigger, which it obviously is completely enormous...

So....you can add extentions to a room...so how does the
universe expand, if is doing just this?

There's definately something out there with such a huge universe.

mceejaydee wrote:

Do you know that show futurama? Reminds me of that one episode when the professor built this alternate universe inside a box. That was funny Laughing Laughing

I saw that episode! I love that one! Very Happy
lordcody
okay there are like a googleplex of galaxys in this universe alone. there are over a trillion solar systems in each of those galaxs. the chances of another itteligent species arising from one of those planets is very high. i bekive that are first contact will be with a master race who will either enslave or planet or destroy it, like the empire blew Alderan up with the death star. Imagine the aliens as the Stormtroopers and the humans as the Ewoks. Were screwed
madsencarl
If I was the government (Which someday hopefully I will be of Cuba) I wouldn't tell the people of aliens, assuming they existed. It would create worldwide panic and paranoia, resulting in many, many mor emurders, lootings and suicides. So, if the government di know about aliens, we wouldn't, and I'm glad of that.
leat397
Good topic.

I am thinking, Universe is infinite then Life is finite. Chinese has a thought that 'Use finite to challenge (calculate?) infinity is unwise'. Of course, it is not encouraged or our science and technology wouldn't be developed.
But what I want to say is to a certain extent, we are really tiny to this universe....
I believe there is alien, there is UFO but the point is would they happens to show us? what's the meaning? a Joke?
Soulfire
Never seen them, don't really believe in them. The human mind is incredible, but it can also create crafty stories. There's no real proof to it, no backing. Everyone perceives things differently, and to some people, those airplanes flying overhead are UFOs

Then again, if the Universe is infinite, then I am not so conceited that I think we're the only life in it.
lordcody
even if the universe was infinate what are you going to do about it?

evryone precieves reality differently, so in theory the universe is finate and infinate if these seperate realities were combined. therefore reality does not exist as a whole. if there are aliens im going to be the first to enroll in the Jedi Academy.

random quote

"In my way are you, Kill you i will!"- Master Yoda from star wars battlefront 2
PuNGS
I believe that exits some life forms out there, but I do not think it is a intelligent life form. I think there are some bacterious life form, microorganisms, not some ETs that are going to attack Earth.

I do not believe those primary contact histories, and I doubt we will see an ET spacecraft flying over our's heads ever.
nimbuscogitare
I lean very strongly toward the existance of life, advanced and otherwise, beyond the scope of earth. Throughout history humans have always limited the world to what they knew. The world was flat if you got to the edge you will fall off, beyond the mountains the world ends, ect. I't would be very hard for me to believe that in all the univers there are no other favorable conditions for life to take hold. or that all places where it could take hold it did not. UFOs are unidentified flying objects so of course I beleive in those, there are plenty of things in the sky I cant quite make out. Do I thin aliens from beyond our world are visiting in space crafts? eh... maybe. It is just as possible as us one day visiting distant planets, people dont seem to see that as nearly so far fetched.

p.s. to any aliens out there, join me for a drink?

-take it all in before you tear it all down
vinx_18
UFO means unidentified flying object....I do believe that UFO is there and will always be there until man can identify it....They are called such as that because no one could determine of what that thing is. Maybe they are just inventions of the human race or the aliens. But for me, its true....
thiamshui
i dun believe in them.. but i believe in ghosts n the supernatural..
bigdan
I'm not sure...I'll believe it when I see it Very Happy
gothicgeek
lordcody wrote:
okay there are like a googleplex of galaxys in this universe alone. there are over a trillion solar systems in each of those galaxs. the chances of another itteligent species arising from one of those planets is very high. i bekive that are first contact will be with a master race who will either enslave or planet or destroy it, like the empire blew Alderan up with the death star. Imagine the aliens as the Stormtroopers and the humans as the Ewoks. Were screwed

To correct you just a little bit, there are anywhere from 100 billion to around 125 billion galaxies in the universe, not a googolplex. A googolplex is 10 to the power of googol. This produces a number that is unbelievably large. It is a 1 with a near-infinite amount of zeroes after it.

100,000,000,000-125,000,000,000

VS.

A number so large it will take us 7,812,500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
years for today's computers to process it.

Oh yeah, what you talkin' bout? The ewoks (against all logic) kicked the stormtrooper's rears.
sammistrychnine
I've never been a big sci-fi person, but it is rather hard to believe that we are the only intelligent lifeforms in the entire universe. With all of those stars and planets, there has to be other living breathing things out there.

I've never seen UFOs. I doubt I will.
tefa_taftaf2010
first i want to thanks you about this topic because this question is so important
i think it's real but not in our plant Rolling Eyes
may be in other plants
let me say i saw videoes of it and when i see it i became sure they are can be found Wink Wink
axlekitty
My older sister and I were driving along a back road from our local mall to our house. It was a dirt road, with tons of trees, leaves, and rivers flowing by. Of course it was at night (because who doesn't shop all day at the mall? *laughs*) and kind of eerie out, with the fog just coming in over the mountain and onto the road where we were.

I'm not sure why I perked up, but I did notice a low rumbling sound, like a four-wheeler going 10 miles and hour in 3rd. I rolled down the window after realizing I could hear it over the radio song we had on. Upon looking around, our eyes settled on something that appeared to be "Squarish" with the lights and stuff in the sky. It was flying WAY TOO LOW to be a plane, barely skimming the tops of the trees. I swear it was only 5 ft above them.

Upon closer examination, it really was looking to be a square object in the sky. We skidded to a stop in the middle of the road and watched it for 15 mins. It went accross the top of the town below us and dissappeared behind the far mountains.

That was the strangest thing that I have ever seen. To this day I still think that it was some type of military testing going on but my sister thinks otherwise. No one will beleive me when I tell them this story, and chances are neither will you. That is unfortunate because it IS 100% completely true.
littlemog
aliens.... i wonder if there's any that wonder the same... (we being the aliens to them)
madsencarl
zzly202 wrote:

i'm kind of beliving in it

but not for sure

i think it's possible that lives existing far away from earth

and they got super technique to get into our earth

it possible .

a lot people say that people have seen ufos or aliens

but...was that true?

it might be true anyways,no one could prove it being true or not

except our country government.

it's said that the government got informations about them,like ufos and aliens, but they kept the experiment as highly secrets.wondering and confusing by their existences

is there any one got the informations about the ufos and aliens?

can u share them with us ?

because i'm really a fan about these hehe Razz

Please

Don't

Paragraph

Every

Sentence.

Seriously, it's really annoying.
I'll believe in life off this planet when it shoots me in the face with a glock. But I'll be dead when that happens, so I don't really care.