FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Happy Mothers day!

zimmer
I just to great to all mothers out there! a very proud HAPPY MOTHERS day to all.

I just read this when it was started -

It was started in United States in 20th century! - Wow!

My country celebrates Mothers and fathers day. I just to know how about other country if they got this kind of celebration.

Below is the information of Mothers day. -

Mother's Day is a celebration honoring mothers and motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society.

It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, most commonly in spring. It complements similar celebrations honoring family members, such as Father's Day and Siblings Day.
jajarvin
Here in Finland we celebrate Mothers' and Fathers' days.

Mothers' day is today on the second Sunday of May.

Fathers' day on the second Sunday of November.
deanhills
Was unaware it was mothers' day today. Miss my mom.
zacky
I am never aware that there as well a "Siblings Day".

My country should also adopt this..
chasbeen
Sadly I don't have one anymore. Did you know that Mothers day is not on the same day in all countrries. UK different to North America for sure...
Blaster
Mothers day is always in may and fathers day is always in June. I got to spend mothers day with my mom, dad and sister down the shore. Quite relaxing and way needed.
grofet
Right now my country not celebrate mother's day. There is no international mother's day celebration in my country. My country also don't have father's day. The children's day is exist in here. We celebrate may day as international labor day on the first day of may.
spinout
i suppose mothers day is later in Sweden...but it is this month
chartcentral
I like this video about mothers:

Insanity
I sw that one too! Hilarious video with a plot wist ending
playfungames
This must be the post related to international mother's day. In my country, mother's day is celebrated on some other day.
spinout
I did visit the grandma and gave her some lottery tickets... Only lotttery where you can win a trip. Once I gave her a ticket where you can win some money and she won instantly... Shocked
alexakasanjeev
zimmer wrote:
I just to great to all mothers out there! a very proud HAPPY MOTHERS day to all.

I just read this when it was started -

It was started in United States in 20th century! - Wow!

My country celebrates Mothers and fathers day. I just to know how about other country if they got this kind of celebration.

Below is the information of Mothers day. -

Mother's Day is a celebration honoring mothers and motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society.

It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, most commonly in spring. It complements similar celebrations honoring family members, such as Father's Day and Siblings Day.

i love my mother but i keep fighting withher can't help it!