FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I'm out of stuff to talk about

gondracorn
I'm not really social... and I don't like reading news and stuff... so, how can I survive on this forum?

MODERATOR - Moved from the Science forums; clearly not science related.
- Ankhanu
Peterssidan
There was a time when I could get enough posts by just responding to threads in the scripting categories and a few other computer related categories. Now that would be harder to do because there is much less posts being made.

Maybe you have some kind of hobby or interest that you like to discuss? If there isn't a thread already you could create one. You could also create a Frihost blog and write blog posts instead. It could be about anything, almost.
kaysch
Or you could share your opinion on controversial topics such as religion or politics. Slip into the role of a fundamentalist Christian/Muslim/Jew, and you will have plenty of people discussing ideas with you and questioning your mental sanity, providing you with the opportunity to generate zillions of points. Wink
There are also some nice quizzes which I enjoy participating in. Peterssidan has prepared some interesting ones already. Check it out.
Peterssidan
kaysch wrote:
you could share your opinion on controversial topics such as religion or politics. Slip into the role of a fundamentalist Christian/Muslim/Jew, and you will have plenty of people discussing ideas with you and questioning your mental sanity, providing you with the opportunity to generate zillions of points. Wink

That's worse than opening Pandora's box. Don't do it Confused
jajarvin
gondracorn wrote:
I'm not really social... and I don't like reading news and stuff... so, how can I survive on this forum?

This site is not the Facebook.

So act normally and take part in conversations when ever you like.
There are lots of forums in this site and you only have to look for a interesting message.
After that you can express your view of the matter.

This the way I usually get a message written. Some times it takes for a long time before
I find something interesting but sooner or later I find something to write about.