FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I need a website and to promote it...

gondracorn
I don't have any money, but I understand that that doesn't mean it should be just handed to me.

I can't even expect anyone to pay for me... but, you know... you get the picture.

I need a website that talks to the lottery winners and a bunch of other people. Basically, I want to tell them that I have a project called "Creature Feature", a $4000 a month or so project... or something... which is expensive. It is a dream creation of mine, and I would like to start on it as soon as possible. However, the bank I have has rejected most of my funds and has told me a lot of bull, and apparently, it appears that the broker I was with stole my money into risky funds, and now I have almost nothing, since the stock he invested in crashed. I told him to play it in the safest way possible, but I didn't realize he was unreliable and sneaky, and he played his character very well. I had a lot of money, but now I've moved into this shack and it's a real downer for me and the kids. I hope you all understand the grief I've been going through.

I just need a website with it's original domain name (www.CreatureFeatureMillionDollarCharity.com) and it to be featured at the top of the google website in these following sections:

Powerball
Mega Millions
Raffle
Lottery
Charities

It's only 5, so I'm not asking for much. How much will that cost?